My3princes play zone (design gallery just didn't sound right)

These are AMAZING!!!!! I'm a SSR owner, too, so love that one...and as I started through the pages was wishing you had a 'Pluto' one (DS' favorite) then saw it halfway through.

I will send you a PM in a minute for some full-size versions.

Thank you (and all the other DISigners out there) for sharing your talent with the rest of us!

Your designs are great! Where did you get the characters doing the sig's?

All of the clipart I found online. Are you referring to the Character names with the clipart in the letters?

Deb

The Grand Floridian is beautiful. My husband and I are taking our grandson on his first trip to Disneyworld. in June. We can hardly wait. We are staying at Pop Century.
Where did you get that wonderful Cinderella font?
Donna

Your designs are great! Where did you get the characters doing the sig's?
All of the characters are clipart that I've found on the web

The Grand Floridian is beautiful. My husband and I are taking our grandson on his first trip to Disneyworld. in June. We can hardly wait. We are staying at Pop Century.
Where did you get that wonderful Cinderella font?
Donna

I'm not sure which font you are referring to, but I use dafont.com to download fonts.

Deb

I'm all caught up on requests again :) If I missed yours please PM me again.\

Deb

Hi Deb....could you make my signature with my name and Mickey? I would love to display it on all my forum pages. Thanks in advance...Nanci

I've made so many new designs, but I haven't taken time to post them here.

So here is a Pirate and Princess design

PirateandPrincessParty.jpg

If you want a pirate design without the party
PiratesLifeforme.jpg

I did these to match my kids bathing suits. The colors cannot be easily changed.

NavyHeadwithOrangeFlowersMickeySill.jpg

LimeGreenMickeyHeadflowerPlutoSilou.jpg

LimeGreenMickeyHeadflowerDonaldSilo.jpg

Love, Love, Love your designs! :worship: I actually linked to this thread from the TR boards. I didn't even know it existed! WOW, I can't believe what I have been missing! :faint:

Would you be able to put together a Daisy & Donald (the nameplate with the character in it) for a tshirt? :love:

Here you go. It really can't be done in one line as the letters and characters would be way to small

BasicDonaldandDaisywithcharacter.jpg

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter