My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

This hasn't been bumped in a while but I just had to post how much I loved this Jo. I am curious though about how you felt during the year you were a member. Was it a lot of work? Personally, I don't think I could do the trip like you had because it would devastate my son. Like serious, deep depression would result if I got to go on a trip like this and he didn't. I am so envious of your stay in the castle and would love to find some fireworks glasses with Mickey heads. Do you think they started selling them yet?:3dglasses

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experiences! I think you've even answered one of my Mom's Panel questions before! I really loved your trip report!!

Very late reading this what a fantastic experience best bit dressing gowns in an empty MK. Sorry Craig and Em your wedding trip has now been gone to no. 2 in my all time favourite trip reports :)

Absolutely amazing!
A very late post but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your report.
Thanks for sharing.

Also a very late reader but just had to read it from start to finish! An amazing TR! I'm so jealous you got to do all that! Mom's Panel is awesome!
The chocolate carriage & Mickey firework glasses were amazing! :)

Another very later reader but SOOOO enjoyed this TR! :lovestruc Your details and the pics you took are so expressive of the time you had! I would have been just like you in the Castle! Jumping on beds and taking a bzillion photos! But I would've had the same reaction you did after you had the initial OMGoodness I am in the castle!!! moment and would have thought how much my family would enjoy it too......:cloud9:
I am considering applying this year and am a bit daunted by the 20,000 applicants! :eek: I know that everyone here is probably the most devoted Disneyphile in their circle of friends and family-I am! But how did you manage to convey that to the Moms Panel?
Thank you for your report! It was Magical!! :flower3:

I'm so so sorry for the very late replies!!!

Jo, stumbled on this TR as I was surfing the DIS and was amazed! Sounds like you had the gift of a lifetime trip with all the behind the scenes tours. Congrats and now I'm off to view the videos...:wizard:
Thank you so much for reading, glad you liked it :goodvibes

Thanks to the above poster I have also just read this incredible report. I hope you enjoyed being on the mom's panel - what a great experience :goodvibes

The chocolate horse and carriage is beautiful - looked too good to eat (well almost!) Certainly a memorable trip when you were treat like a star :)
I had a great time thanks although it was so long ago now I still have very fond memories :goodvibes

This hasn't been bumped in a while but I just had to post how much I loved this Jo. I am curious though about how you felt during the year you were a member. Was it a lot of work? Personally, I don't think I could do the trip like you had because it would devastate my son. Like serious, deep depression would result if I got to go on a trip like this and he didn't. I am so envious of your stay in the castle and would love to find some fireworks glasses with Mickey heads. Do you think they started selling them yet?:3dglasses
Hi Carla :wave2: I loved my year and really enjoyed helping lots of people, I answered 1,200 questions so hope I helped lots of guests :goodvibes I don't think they ever sold the glasses though :sad2:

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experiences! I think you've even answered one of my Mom's Panel questions before! I really loved your trip report!!
Thank you so much :)

Very late reading this what a fantastic experience best bit dressing gowns in an empty MK. Sorry Craig and Em your wedding trip has now been gone to no. 2 in my all time favourite trip reports :)
I love the dressing gown photo, thanks :cloud9:

Absolutely amazing!
A very late post but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your report.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for reading :goodvibes

Also a very late reader but just had to read it from start to finish! An amazing TR! I'm so jealous you got to do all that! Mom's Panel is awesome!
The chocolate carriage & Mickey firework glasses were amazing! :)
Thank you, it was definitely a once in a lifetime trip :)

Another very later reader but SOOOO enjoyed this TR! :lovestruc Your details and the pics you took are so expressive of the time you had! I would have been just like you in the Castle! Jumping on beds and taking a bzillion photos! But I would've had the same reaction you did after you had the initial OMGoodness I am in the castle!!! moment and would have thought how much my family would enjoy it too......:cloud9:
I am considering applying this year and am a bit daunted by the 20,000 applicants! :eek: I know that everyone here is probably the most devoted Disneyphile in their circle of friends and family-I am! But how did you manage to convey that to the Moms Panel?
Thank you for your report! It was Magical!! :flower3:
Sorry for the very late reply, did you ever apply? I think my year was much easier as there wasn't very much social media about and we had no idea what to expect so we all just answered the questions straight from the heart. Good luck :thumbsup2

Love this report! Great job!!!

Jo, what an amazing trip you had. Such a brilliant experience to have had and to be able to tell for years to come. Thank you so much for sharing, some of your pictures were brilliant.

Jo, what an amazing trip you had. Such a brilliant experience to have had and to be able to tell for years to come. Thank you so much for sharing, some of your pictures were brilliant.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, thank you so much for reading it really was a once in a lifetime trip :goodvibes

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your TR! popcorn::
Thank you so much for replying, it means so much to know people have enjoyed my report. Thanks :goodvibes

Hey Jo! I don't know why I haven't read your report before now. Blame it on...blame it on....hum, I don't really have an excuse. :rotfl: I sat and read every single bit of the report and loved it. It sounds as if the trip was magical from the minute you arrived until the minute you left. Disney really knows how to treat a Disney Mom!

Hi, I am jumping over from Em's report. Not sure when I will start reading. I told myself I have to many threads I am trying to read that I am not suppose to start any new reports, but couldn't resist reading about someone who sat on the Cindy's loo. Can't wait to read about your trip.

Hey Jo! I don't know why I haven't read your report before now. Blame it on...blame it on....hum, I don't really have an excuse. :rotfl: I sat and read every single bit of the report and loved it. It sounds as if the trip was magical from the minute you arrived until the minute you left. Disney really knows how to treat a Disney Mom!
Hi Lisa, thanks so much for reading, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. It really was an amazing trip, I wish I could do it again but not have jet lag though :goodvibes

Hi, I am jumping over from Em's report. Not sure when I will start reading. I told myself I have to many threads I am trying to read that I am not suppose to start any new reports, but couldn't resist reading about someone who sat on the Cindy's loo. Can't wait to read about your trip.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for coming over :goodvibes

Wow, just WOW! I am so happy I came across this trip report. What an amazing experience for you. I am totally going to apply for the mom's panel next year. How did you enjoy once you went live?

Wow, just WOW! I am so happy I came across this trip report. What an amazing experience for you. I am totally going to apply for the mom's panel next year. How did you enjoy once you went live?
I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, I was so lucky to experience lots of once in a lifetime treats.

I remember being incredibly anxious, excited and impatient regarding going live on the panel :rotfl2: It's such a nice feeling knowing you're helping bring some magic to other peoples vacations :)

In the past the Moms Panel search has taken place in September so be sure to keep an eye on the website then. Good luck :goodvibes

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, I was so lucky to experience lots of once in a lifetime treats.

I remember being incredibly anxious, excited and impatient regarding going live on the panel :rotfl2: It's such a nice feeling knowing you're helping bring some magic to other peoples vacations :)

In the past the Moms Panel search has taken place in September so be sure to keep an eye on the website then. Good luck :goodvibes

I will keep my eye on the website for sure. Thanks so much. :) Have you ever thought of being a Cultural Representative for the UK at Epcot? I would love to do that, but for Canada. Maybe once the kids are older. :)

Hi DisneyJo, I just came across your trip report and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it (I know I'm a tad late Hugh!!)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry my message above sent too soon! As I was saying...

I really enjoyed your report (even though I am a tad late though!) it has totally inspired me to apply for next year. I had heard about the panel before but had not thought people from the uk could apply so that is totally cool. Will probably never happen but hey you never know if you don't try.

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just stumbled upon your report... WOW!! I applied for the first time this year, and it would be such an honor to get picked! I would love to experience half of the things you did! What an amazing opportunity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!