My Universal Studios Album

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Sorry it took so long , but here are the pages from our Universal Studios/IOA trip. This was one of the first albums I had ever done. Like I stated in my original post I found very few US/IOA stickers ( try none ) and other scrap related items. So I used what I had on hand.

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=63168

Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

Very nice! I love the one with all the circles! Was that done with the CM circle cutter? I have that on order! I wasn't thrilled with it but felt I needed it and now after seeing your layouts I have plans! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Spinning. I think you will fall in love with your cm circle cutter. I use it for mickey heads , bubbles , my pictures . I have a few other type cutters , but CM is my favorite.

I was going to tell you I like the circle pages, too, but I love the Italy pages! Love all the color. Oh - and the one where your kids are on Main Street - I like that one too! O.K. I just like them all. Wait, weren't you trying to show us your Universal layouts.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter