My Universal Photo Packages

Can anyone confirm if you can add a day to the photo pass? We are going for four park days and I was thinking about buying the three day and then adding the fourth if we choose to.

Orlando Informer says, "Although not widely advertised, guests on-site may purchase package extensions – one day for $24.95 or three days for $39.95." But I have not seen that anywhere else and just wanted to confirm.

Thanks!

I'm guessing this has probably been answered before so sorry for being redundant. How many people can you practically have on the pass? We'll be traveling as 3 families for 4 each. Two families are sharing a suite and are on the same vacation package (not sure if that matters)...

So it’s $169 for the year? I like ride photos. I used to buy a lot of them when my kids were small. Any chance there will be any photographers at HHN?
I did not see any - and I was looking - they dont do a good job of having camera folks with the character meet and greats let alone HHN

There is a place where you can take like 8 photos with a green screen over next to the AP store in UO - one of them is HHN specific also you can get a photo at the entrance with the HHN logos

But for the most part dont expect them to be around to take photos - basically there is at the entrance of both parks, the ride photos and the automated photos - of and ET photo experience

I asked one of the RIP tour guides and they mentioned its a third party and for whatever reason they dont coordinate with the character meet and greets - that seems ridiculous to me - but overall I was happy with it

I'm guessing this has probably been answered before so sorry for being redundant. How many people can you practically have on the pass? We'll be traveling as 3 families for 4 each. Two families are sharing a suite and are on the same vacation package (not sure if that matters)...
I think the only issue would be the extras like printed photos, ride video, shutterbug dvd and anything else that is limited to 1 (I think) - all that depends on the package you get - if you just want the photos to download it would probably be just fine - I assume you can link multiple cards to the same account and the photos will just be there

Ah, good point on the printed photos... I'll have each family get their own package.

Are the extras worth $169 to you?

You might want to tally up the cost of the extras, including the cost for the normal prints that you could have done at home.

I split the cost of the annual photopass with an online friend I made on the USF planning page. We got the Black Friday 2019 deal which was at a huge discount. It has been used several times by us and friends of ours. But, I don't think the extras were worth $169.

I'm seeing $89 for a 3-day pass (granted we are there 5-days) on UO's site, am I looking at the right thing?

I guess there is two things going on. Someone else was talking about the annual for $169.

If you are going after Black Friday, you might want to wait until then to buy. I seem to remember the annual was in the 80's with lots of bonuses.

I guess there is two things going on. Someone else was talking about the annual for $169.

If you are going after Black Friday, you might want to wait until then to buy. I seem to remember the annual was in the 80's with lots of bonuses.
I paid 129 for 18 months - that came with a couple of prints the shutterbug dvd and a video from RRR. I know when I was redeeming it the guy was surprised at what I got with it.
Im not sure I would pay 70 for 3 days - if there were more photographers I could see doing it
I would wait for a deal if you can

The only meet and greets with a photographer were Shrek and Transformers - Id assume sponge bob would have one - but I never saw it open.
I saw numerous other characters - scooby and the gang - betty boop - marlyn - popeye & olive - capt America - spiderman - and no photographers
They also had a Chucky Photo Op at HHN - but no photographers

Also there is a place with movie posters and magazine covers - Im not sure if that is included or not
I am not sure if ET is a one time thing or if you can do it again on anopther trip
Same for the RRR video - I think its just one.
The DVD is definitely only 1

Has anyone been able to access their photos site or app? Looks like it’s been down for a few days now.

We were there Wednesday and they told us the photo system went down on Sunday. We could still take pictures/scan the photo card at the photo spots and on the rides, and they took my email address so they could get our pictures to us, but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Checked for an update via Twitter, and it doesn't sound close to being resolved:

All online photo services are currently down for maintenance and there is no ETA for resolution. Our partners at Colorvision are working to restore full service soon. In the meantime, photos can be viewed at any in park location. We apologize for any inconvenience!

We check in this Thursday at Portifino Bay and would love to get the photo pass. Does anyone have an update? According to another site there has been little to not communication about the site being down.

I checked Twitter and they’re still sending out the “no ETA for resolution message as of yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter