My thoughts and pics on Aulani's Opening

Frikitiki, those pictures are amazing! Just one question, do all the rooms and bathrooms at the resort have the Japanese toilets? I think those are awesome!!!

Well, after looking up "Japanese toilets" on Wikipedia, I hope you mean the new electronic ones and not the old squat ones!

:crazy:

Thank you very much for posting these pictures. We leave for a 5 night stay at Aulani in a few weeks and your pictures helped me get a good feel of the resort.

I have been enjoying all of your photos for many months now. Very well done. Thank you very much.

Frikitiki, those pictures are amazing! Just one question, do all the rooms and bathrooms at the resort have the Japanese toilets? I think those are awesome!!!

I was told the guest rooms do. The public bathrooms do not.

Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much) for the compliments on the pictures. I've been working hard over the past several years to try to get as much information about the resort as I could and share it.

We are planning a two week trip to Aulani in May to celebrate my Son's graduation from college. I would like to buy you a drink at Off The Hook to thank you for all the pics and info. Thanks again.

Thanks for the great pics! It looks like there is so much to do at this resort and it is beautiful. My DH always said he didn't really want to go to Hawaii because it is so far from the east coast but I think your photos have changed his mind.Thanks!

I can't seem to figure out how to view the pictures. Help!

Go to Frikitiki's post #1 and click the link to go to his blog/webpage. The hyperlink is almost all the way down the page in the left column where he mentions something about "to see over 600 pictures, click here" You just need to click on "click here" and you go to his Flickr album. Here is the link in case you can't find it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frikitiki/sets/72157627552949854/

They really are fabulous pictures! Thank you Frikitiki!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter