My Survey ... is it worth it?

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
Can you make any money doing it? Are there any catches? I tried looking on the website, and it seems pretty clear cut. Do you have to give a SS#?

Trying to earn a few extra dollars to make my case to go to WDW in November !

Mysurvey was good, I used to use it all the time before I had kids...ended up making about $50, a ipod, 8 weeks of free pull ups, free shampoo, free deodorant...ect...things have got busy though and I don't have time to do all the surveys :(

I wouldn't expect to make much money very quickly doing surveys. I belong to a few different survey sites and make a few bucks here & there, but you only get paid if you meet the criteria for the survey. So sometimes you'll spend 5 minutes answering questions and then be told you don't qualify for the study. You also usually have to make a certain amount before you can cash out, so depending on how many surveys you qualify for it can take a while to actually get any money.

I just cashed out my points for $80. To reach the $10 amount you need 1,000 pts. I have been doing this survey forever (well it seems like it). I want to say I earn about 1,000 pts a year give or take. Last yr for our WDW trip I thougth about cashing out for $70 but decided to wait. I did it about a month ago and got the check last week. I dont' remember giving them SSN when i joined. I use to do them via mail way back when. The surveys are easy to do. I already started working on earning more points.

We are going to use the $80 towards tips and ds2 meals (they charge us since he has food allergies)

You can earn if you get on a special long-term project. I was on a 2-year film/camera/photo diary for them, and cashed out for about $50 per year. Other than that, I don't think My Survey pays well enough for the time that you put in on their surveys.

I made $60 in a about a year, but I didn't do all of the surveys so I could have made more. I have received a lot of free items to test. Some have been items I use and others are products companies are considering selling.
No catches and it is a really easy web site to use.

I think they are legitimate - but "YMMV." I've been doing surveys for over two years. I don't have the minimum to cash out and never got to try a product with them. Like all surveys - it depends on your demographics. I look at these as "extra money." If it comes, great - but I don't expect it.

I do it, but I certainly don't get much for it. I generally cash out whenever I reach the minimum needed to do it (I am never sure when they'll chaneg the rules about cashing out, so I do it quickly). I have got to test a few things, usually baby supplies. It's not a huge amount of time, and any extra cash can't hurt.

Jen

I do it, I have about $70 sitting in my account right now and I cashed out $70 not too long ago. I get a LOT of surveys from them and I do a lot of the market study stuff too. I think they are great, I get a lot of offers and I've been a member for quite a while. Actually they were the first online survey group I signed up with. :)

I belong to several survey sites and make a few $10 gift cards a year. Certainly nothing that would enable you to make any quick money for a vacation. For the time spent, it's more lucrative for a part-time job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter