My proud mommy moment

Are you serious? You went ot Sleazside? I mean Seaside? I grew up in Toms River. I even worked on the boardwalk. I was a local afterall. :)

We called it the beach there, though. I lived less than 6 miles away. Over a bridge, but close nonetheless. We call it the shore now though. No one here knew what I was talking about when I refered to the beach. Funny how that is! :confused3

Now remember, this going back to the middle 70's to early 80's. I don't remember too much about it except the fire works on weekends, the salt water taffy and saving up our "tickets" from the arcade games all week for a half way decent prize. I just finally gave away a stuffed whale I won on one of those water gun games from the last time I went, uhm 20+ years ago. Still in pretty good shape (no dry rot) for such a cheap toy.

It is pretty much still the same. Sausage sandwiches, arcades (although not as many :(), lots of clothing stores and tons of kids. Good times.

Besides I was there in the late 70s and early 80s. Although I didn't work there until the end of the 80s. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter