My Oldest and My Youngest

Wow! This is a very moving photo. Thank you SO much for sharing it with us. It is beautiful! I'll be thinking of you and your family today. :hug:

Wow. That is a very powerful and very emotional image. Even more so knowing the background information.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

That photo took my breath away and brought a tear to my eye. I cannot imagine your loss. God bless you all. Prayers for continued emotional healing.

Another :hug: for you, Gdad, as I am sure the pain lasts longer than just the milestones. Thank you for sharing such a touching moment with us.

It is a very powerful and moving photograph, thank you for sharing it. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Oh Jeff.....what a moving picture; I got all teary-eyed. :hug: to you and your family, and happy birthday to your little angel. Treasure your memories of here.

:sad1: Jeff, my heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you for sharing such a tender moment with us. My prayers are with you over the next few days, prayers for strength and grace.
May He bless and keep you,:hug:
Marge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter