My Oldest and My Youngest

Gdad

I'm fuzzy on the whole good-bad thing
This picture just crushed me tonight. We lost our oldest daughter to meningitis 2 1/2 years ago. Today would have been her 10th birthday. Not posed- in fact my wife had to kick me and point to get me to take the shot.

EDIT - 10/17/07 - Thank you all and God Bless everyone who left a message or wished us well. I'm sorry but I had to take this down because reading all these messages is making me a mental case. :sad1: I know that was not anyones intent but I am a basket case anyway- and I obsessed on this all day today. I left a link up for the picture in case you want to see it but I'm trying not to look at this thread again. Hope everyone understands- Thanks.

http://www.capturelifeinaction.com/photos/209177857-O.jpg

Jeff,

That is a great picture of the sadest thing I can think of. Happy birthday to your Angel

Thank you for sharing. It is a very touching capture. I know this must be a very difficult day for you all. :hug: I did not know before now that our middle daughter is only four days younger than your oldest. We will keep your family in our thoughts.

Kevin

Thank you for sharing that beautiful capture. My thoughts are with you and your family. I pray for your strength.

Continued prayers for your family as you pass this milestone. The picture is beautiful.

The strength of your family amazes me. That is a very powerful and emotional photo.

Happy Birthday Sydney.

Words can not describe the emotion of this photo.

It is a moving moment.

Very sorry for your loss.

very emotional photo, nice job and:hug: to you and your family

I'm speechless, this is an incredible photo which brought a tear to my eye. Thank you SO much for sharing this with all of us here and I'm so sorry for your loss.:grouphug:

Happy birthday to your precious daughter.

Again, thank you for sharing this photo and your story with us. It is a beautiful and loving portrait. My prayers are with you.

There is something sad but also very sweet and hopeful about this picture. Thanks for sharing your difficult time with us Jeff.

Jeff,

That photo leaves me speechless. I cannot imagine your emotions right now. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hang in there. I can't imagine how hard times like this must be on you and your family. You are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter