My Name Is NOT Broccoli!

Those pictures of Trent and the girls would make anyone teary eyed. Is Trent happy that he decided to move? I know you will be happy to see him at Christmas.

The girls' faces when they are with Trent are just too cute :goodvibes He's coming up for Christmas right? I can't believe it's only a week and a half away!

Aw, such sweet pictures of Trent and the girls! I know you all miss each other so much! :hug:

Such sweet pictures of Trent and the girls....
Just think you are going to see him very, very soon!

But I may just see him first....

I can't believe you have had 2 snow days. Again you beat us. We who have had none in two years. Zip, zero, zilch.

Yep, I hope you will get to see him. He always enjoys your visits. It's like having family around now.

We're going to school for a half-day tomorrow. That way we won't use another snow day (hooray!) and we'll get home before the bad stuff is supposed to hit again.

Those pictures of Trent and the girls are so sweet :lovestruc

7 more days of school until I'm on vacation! We're supposed to get snow on Monday so I'm hoping it'll only be 6 days :rolleyes1 We haven't gotten much yet. We had a tiny bit in November But it melted really fast. I was in Massachusetts with my dad on Friday and it was snowing there but it stopped on the way back to RI I love snow And as a senior, I don't have to make up the snow days in June I graduate June 12 no matter how many we have. But we usually don't have many. It takes a lot to cancel school up north. I think we had two or three last year and that's very unusual. One of those was pointless :rolleyes: We were supposed to get a huge storm. We got like two inches, and it didn't start until 3:00 :lmao: But everyone in the state cancelled school because it was supposed to be bad.

We've done that a couple of times - been called off and then nothing happens. More often than not, though, it's the other way around - we go and then have to travel home in ice. Not good. :sad2: They think the precip won't arrive until later afternoon tomorrow, so I hope they are right.

Aw those are very sweet pics of Bubby with his girls. When will you be seeing him again??

Wow it is so strange how the South is getting hit with ice & such cold weather & up here in NH yes it is cold but had some ice on Sunday morning on the turnpike but not really any major school closings yet & no snow to speak of. Just flurries this am but did not amount to anything. Much to my DS's dismay:rotfl: He keeps hoping for lots of snow & a snow day but I keep telling him he does not want to go to school at the end of June. As it is they do not get out till around the 20th of June.

He'll be here very, very early Christmas Eve morning. They're going to Jill's house first. We'll be there for Christmas Eve and some of Christmas Day and then come up here later. Jill is going to leave the girls with me when they go back, so I am excited about the girls having more time with Trent and about me having extra time with them. :lovestruc

I do not want any more snow days yet. I hope we go for our half day on Thursday, but it's not looking so good.

I think Jill, Brooklyn and John snuck off at some point earlier that evening. :rolleyes1

I also believe after Bubby left you snuck off too. :rolleyes1

That's why it was just Bella and me. Gotcha. :thumbsup2
Tomorrow night, we'll see what else happened that night.

Such very cute oics!!

Thanks. The subject matter was pretty sweet. :)

Oh yes, I believe Pat is right about that....:goodvibes

You guys remember better than I do. I see the pictures and then go, "Oh, yeah!" :laughing:

Those pictures of Trent and the girls would make anyone teary eyed. Is Trent happy that he decided to move? I know you will be happy to see him at Christmas.

I think he is very happy with his move - everything but just missing family and friends. We just have to work out the logistics and the money to meet in the middle between the Disney and home trips. We're thinking of a panhandle meet in late January. That would be about five and half hours from Huntsville and Orlando, and then I'd have to add the extra two to get to Huntsville, but that's no big thing. If we can find a good spot around Ft. Walton Beach or Destin, that will be a good regular meeting place. It would be awesome if we had a vacation home there! :dance3:

The girls' faces when they are with Trent are just too cute :goodvibes He's coming up for Christmas right? I can't believe it's only a week and a half away!

Yes, he and Tanya will be at Jill's next week. :)

Aw, such sweet pictures of Trent and the girls! I know you all miss each other so much! :hug:

Very much so. While we are together at Christmas, we'll be researching places in northern Florida that will work for weekend visits.
Panama City appears to be about 375 from each place.

IMG_8287.jpg

I can't help it. I'm a mom. I have tears as I look at these pictures.

IMG_8288.jpg

I had tears in my eyes, too. Will you be seeing Trent during Christmas? I remember when we lived in Orlando everyone was shocked at how often we got to the parks. (Which was about every 3 weeks.)

Sweet sweet pictures of Trent and the girls! I know you must be ready to see him again!

Great way to spend the last evening -- just swimming and hanging out!

What sweet pictures!! Looks like you had a great time at the pool.

I hope your weather is better!! We are supposed to get another 3-4" here today -yuck!!! :)

Hello! We are on the plane on the way back from my happy place. We had a good time. The weather was cold though. Crowds were moderate. I really enjoyed staying at the Contemporary. We stayed in the garden wing and it was nice and quiet. We looked out the window and could see some of Bay Lake, the ferry, and the monorail. I loved that part. We could see the fireworks at night also. Looks like we will be going home to potential ice today. Have a great day!

I had tears in my eyes, too. Will you be seeing Trent during Christmas? I remember when we lived in Orlando everyone was shocked at how often we got to the parks. (Which was about every 3 weeks.)

He'll be at Jill's next weekend. :)

Trent works a lot of hours, but there is time now and then to go over for a stroll around DTD. He usually tries to meet up with Marc and Anita when they are there.

Sweet sweet pictures of Trent and the girls! I know you must be ready to see him again!

Great way to spend the last evening -- just swimming and hanging out!

Yes, we all are. I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing his buddies again, too.

Awwww, Bubby is so cute with those sweet girls. Christmas is sneaking up on me this year!

It's almost here. :santa:

What sweet pictures!! Looks like you had a great time at the pool.

I hope your weather is better!! We are supposed to get another 3-4" here today -yuck!!! :)

I hope our snow and ice ends up just being rain.

It was a nice night just to sit around and talk.

Hello! We are on the plane on the way back from my happy place. We had a good time. The weather was cold though. Crowds were moderate. I really enjoyed staying at the Contemporary. We stayed in the garden wing and it was nice and quiet. We looked out the window and could see some of Bay Lake, the ferry, and the monorail. I loved that part. We could see the fireworks at night also. Looks like we will be going home to potential ice today. Have a great day!

You are going from sunshine to icicles. :eek:
I'm glad you got to go!

Such sweet pictures of the rats and their Bubby.:goodvibes I know you will be glad to have him home. I bet Jarvis is looking forward to it. How is his Mom doing?

Such sweet pictures of the rats and their Bubby. I know you will be glad to have him home. I bet Jarvis is looking forward to it. How is his Mom doing?

He has been going back and forth to see her a lot. I know she has been in the hospital at least once since last time. I don't know what the latest is exactly.

Jarvis has reconnected with an old girlfriend who lives up north, so I don't know if he's going to be here or there over Christmas. I know the two of them have been talking about going down to FL possibly in January.

It was the last Disney night. Trent and Tanya had gone, and Jill's crew was tucking in for the night. I couldn't just do nothing on that evening, and I had yet to be able to hook up with Poolrat, since I had sat out during the Animal Kingdom meet up.

So, I made my way solo over to Magic Kingdom to catch Jackie's favorite parade. I didn't have any more walking left in me, so I just watched from the top of the train station.

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8299.jpg

IMG_8302.jpg

IMG_8304.jpg

IMG_8305.jpg

IMG_8307.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

I accidentally got a headless Cinderella. :eek:

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8312.jpg

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8322.jpg

IMG_8324.jpg

IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8326.jpg

IMG_8334.jpg

IMG_8335.jpg

Continued....

IMG_8336.jpg

IMG_8337.jpg

Although my affection lies with the SpectroMagic Parade, here's my favorite guy in this one.

IMG_8338.jpg

IMG_8341.jpg

IMG_8343.jpg

One last look down on Main Street.

IMG_8346.jpg

I did meet Pat, the poolrat, on top of the train station, and we sat and talked for a few minutes. She was going on to ride some things, and if I could have walked, I would have joined her, but I was really truly done by this point in the trip. I just needed to admit defeat, go back to Pop, and go to bed. :)

The pictures were a nice break from addressing Christmas cards. I love the light parades, and that parade always brings back fun memories with my family.

It is great that you will all be together at Christmas, and the girls are visiting for a while after Christmas. I see alot of Disney movies in your future. Are the girls getting any new movie DVDs for Christmas?

You mean Trent actually removed that Gators hat from his head?! :scared1:

The pictures of him & the girls are priceless. It's so sweet how close they are!

The Electrical Parade seems like a great way to end a Disney vacay!

The pictures were a nice break from addressing Christmas cards. I love the light parades, and that parade always brings back fun memories with my family.

It is great that you will all be together at Christmas, and the girls are visiting for a while after Christmas. I see alot of Disney movies in your future. Are the girls getting any new movie DVDs for Christmas?

I got Bella a Disney Sing-Along video with Pongo and Perdita, and I got Brooklynn the new Disney Santa Paws movie. I think Jill said she got a movie up in Kentucky, too, or maybe more than one. I'm not sure if Santa is bringing any. I imagine we will be watching several while they are here.

You mean Trent actually removed that Gators hat from his head?! :scared1:

The pictures of him & the girls are priceless. It's so sweet how close they are!

The Electrical Parade seems like a great way to end a Disney vacay!

It is somewhat of a miracle, isn't it? :laughing:

He loves those girls dearly. The one drawback he always says to living in Florida is just missing them and us. Everything else, he seems to like, so I am happy for him.

I am glad that I went ahead and went over to cap off the last night with the parade.

Last night in Disney. *sigh* Love the perspective on your pics from the MSEP. I really liked that parade but can't say if I favor it over Spectro or vicea versa.

Hannah is planning on there being no school tomorrow. I've told her she needs to plan otherwise. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter