My mom's test results are in and its not good news

wvjules

DIS Veteran
All this time I thought my mom's x-rays, ct scans and MRI were b/c of her mamogram. I was wrong. They were looking at something else. Today her doctor called with her MRI results. She has a tumor on her spine. (The tumor with finger-like things on them.) She has an appointment with a surgeon on Friday.

I am so not good with handling things. Any PD and prayers you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

OMG Jules! I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking good thoughts for your mom and the rest of you.

Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust your way for both of you - hopefully they caught it early.

Pixie-dust and {{{{hugs}}}} going out to you. I will certainly add you all to my prayers.

How terrible! I will certainly keep you and your mom in my prayers.

Jules I'm so sorry! Your mother and family will be in my prayers! Also sending truck loads of Pixie Dust.

Oh...Jules....I'm so sorry to hear that there's more 'stuff' to deal with ahead of you. I'm sure it's got to be very upsetting to all of you. You, your family and especially your Mom will be in our thoughts and prayers....and I've got a truckload of Pixie Dust just for you!

Do you know if the first objective will be to do a biopsy? If so....while not 'good'....perhaps there's still some information that the Doctors need...to determine what is going on?....I shall also pray that if this is the case....any determination will be in your Mom's favor. Please let us know how things are going!

Oh Jules I am so sorry to hear your bad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. If you need anything let me know.

Jen

Oh Jules, you and your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear that. Prayers of comfort for you and of healing for your Mom. {{{hugs}}}

Please know that I will be keeping your mother, you, and all involved with her in my prayers. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Your mom and you both, Jules, will be in my prayers. A tumor is not always the worst, Jules, sometimes a 'simple' removal is all that is needed. My very best wishes for your mom. {{Hugs}}

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this troubling news!!!!! Please know that both you and your mom will be in our thoughts and prayers!! Be sure to keep us informed as to how the surgeon appointment goes. Sending lots of {{{HUGS}}} and Pixie dust for your family!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter