My mom's test results are in and its not good news

:( I'm very sorry to hear this. You and your mom will be in my thoughts.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother, Jules. Sending tons of prayers for her and a BIG {{{{{{HUG}}}}} for you!

I'm so very sorry to hear the news. I can relate. We went through this with my mother back in July. She was diagnosed with Bone Marrow Cancer. It's been lots of ups & downs but we're muddling through (somehow).

I truly understand how you're feeling, if you need to talk, vent, anything..please PM me!

Keep the faith, keep praying & God be with you as you journey through this new road of life.

Wishing the best for your mom for her future tests. Medical technology is absolutely amazing these day!

God Bless you Jules!

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Mishetta

Sending prayers your way, Jules, for you all during this difficult time in your family.

I'm sending loads of good thoughts out to you and your mom, Jules. If there is anything you need...

I'll be sending good thoughts for your mom.

{{{hugs}}} for all of you.

Tamie

Hang in there Jules. Things can, and often do, work out. Stay strong.

Jules, this sounds very frightening. I just said a prayer for your mother and I will keep her in my thoughts.

Remember that we are always here if you need to talk and that we really care.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Katholyn

I'm so sorry. I'm sending up prayers for you and your dear mom.

:( Sorry to hear that Jules. Said a prayer for your Mom. Hang in there.
CC

Im sorry to hear about your mom Jules! :( I will send some good toughts your way!

I am very sorry for your mom. My family will be keeping you and your mom in our prayers.

Oh, Jules...:( You and your mom are in my prayers. Please keep us posted. (((HUGS)))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter