My live trip report!!

Loving this live trip report Gem :thumbsup2. Love Alyssa in her Princess outfit.

Hope you all have a good nights sleep and feel less tired tomorrow (today lol).

Photos are great.

Loving this live trip report Gem :thumbsup2. Love Alyssa in her Princess outfit.

Photos are great.

Photos are great.

I completely agree it soon add's up eating onsite! :eek:
Glad you've managed to fine an alternative and the fridge swap sounds like a good idea.
Glad you've had a great day..I can't see your photos as I don't have facebook anymore :)

Continue keeping us updated :) and having a great time.

Really enjoying your report and your children look great in their costumes. I love seeing children dressed up as their fav characters, especially at the parades in the Magic Kingdom as the characters always pick on children who are dressed up.:thumbsup2

Good luck with the heat!

Tinaj

your pictures are fantastic, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Looks like you're having a great time - loving the FB pics :)

Dine with Shamu sounds so cool, I'd love to do it one day.

Hope you're all still having a great time out there :)

Just found your live trip report - really enjoying it and so glad you are all having fun.

:sad1: Unfortunately not on facebook so unable to look at your photos :sad1:

Love your report and love the piccys too!

Had a good look at them on Facebook!! :)

Bet your little cherubs have loved every minute!! :thumbsup2

Sorry everyone, i've not updated this for ages, ended up not finding the time on holiday and still suffering from jeg lag! lol I promise to update the rest of my holiday soon. There was something special waiting for me when I got home, ;) which is why I'm busy lol. :D

Sorry everyone, i've not updated this for ages, ended up not finding the time on holiday and still suffering from jeg lag! lol I promise to update the rest of my holiday soon. There was something special waiting for me when I got home, ;) which is why I'm busy lol. :D

ooh, come on then spill the beans :goodvibes

Shocking, you cannot leave it at that, what was it?:)

I knew it!!! Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you. Need to plan an engagement trip to Disney now ....or a Disney Wedding.

:yay: :love: :dance3::cheer2:

Congratulations, so very, very happy for you. Need all the details now though.:thumbsup2

congratulations,how exciting :cheer2:

So you think an engagement is a good enough excuse for discontinuing your live report?!!! I suppose we can let you off this time--if you promise to share some details soon. Best Wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter