My Intimate Wedding TR/ SBP / V & A's

Kimnkel, I was late on reading your TR but it has been one of the most enjoyable to read!!! And let me tell you, you are so right about the southern women thang!!!!!!!! We love our exclamation points!!!! lol!!! (from MS)!

Desknee and jasnal--thank you.

Hey, V&A wasn't horrid as much as it was just...silly. Paying 600 + bucks for dinner is just...wasteful. Feed a family of 4 for a month wasteful. Raising a family on a 05 salary makes you like that, at least a little.

We had so much fun overall that I really have to say we enjoyed every minute of it, because even the things that were less than magical were still part of the shared experiences that become memories.

Disney called me to apologize for what happened with the cake, etc., and to say that if we ever come back I am to call this direct line number they gave me so that they can be certain our next stay is problem free. It's nice of them, but I am not sure when we will go back.

Honeymoon after the at home reception? Hmmm. Well, have to say we are still in the honeymoon phase. :upsidedow I was a little worried about both of us being single for so long after our respective marriages imploded--I was afraid we had both gotten too used to making it on our own, doing our own thing, etc., but I shouldn't have worried--life is better than ever! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter