My hoya is blooming!

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
hoya001.jpg

It sometimes goes years between bloomings, but this is the second consecutive year it has bloomed, and this year it has TWO blooms!

Oooh, beautiful, thanks for sharing!

It surely must love the care you've been giving! :thumbsup2

Jean

Congrats! :teeth: I had a Hoya for a number of years that didn't want to bloom. Then, finally, it decided to blossom...only to have 2 kids I was babysitting destroy it! :(

My grandmother had a Hoya for years that seemed to be in blossom often! At least it seemed that way to me - I was under 12. It never occurred to me that it wasn't common until I tried to have one of my own. :confused So I never asked her the secret to her success. :(

Of course, she also had an African Violet that was always loaded with flowers! For over 35 years!! Now that I thought to ask about since she had that same plant right up until her death. I don't know if she truly didn't know what the secret was - or if she was being cagey, but she said the only thing she did differently from her friends was to water it with tea. :confused It just never worked for me. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter