• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Halloween Birthday report! Trip report starts pg 4

yeah as of today the premium ap is now 650 and a two day park hopper is 200 craziness! We bought ours yesterday for 500 each though :goodvibes

bummer! Happy birthday anyway though!

Thanks Sid. My friend went yesterday. She told me that it was crazy. Thank goodness I didn't go.

The price changes were crazy.....no warning & huge increases!! Disney needs to be very careful that they don't totally price themselves out of the average family's budget.........in Southern Californian.....they have plenty of options. None of them as magical & special as Disneyland.....but when you can't afford to go there....you will find somewhere else. Just kinda sad :(

Jared and I were talking about it we feel like they have what we call comic con syndrome. I think they think by raiseing the prices they can lower crowding with out cutting in to profits. Comic con kept uping there price to lower crowding but it didnt work :confused3

Ok so many emails and 10 extra bucks later our plans and reservations have been changed lol

My baby brother Austin and his Fiance Shy are now coming with us
390820_10150691281039358_1486353769_n.jpg

We are giving them our two day park hoppers as a Christmas gift since my Nana insisted we buy our AP's before the price increase went into effect. They are mostly going to be doing there own thing because she has never been and he is dying to show her around the parks. I am hoping that they will ride star tours with me since Jared cant although Im not sure Austin can either he has a lazy Eye and 3D tends to be a little wonky for him. My brother and I also love TOT so we will be riding that all 4 of us ^_^

That will be fun to have another couple with you!! Especially since you'll both be able to do your own thing but then get together to do a few things together.

Bought my Halloween party Tickets today totally stoaked all though Im not really sure what to expect :upsidedow

Our trip is getting closer soon we will be making our meal reservations! or rather Katie from Dreams unlimited will be making them :upsidedow .

Yesterday I came up with my meal plan for our days in the parks this is important because I am on weight watcher (have been for a year now I love it!) and since I have already bought my wedding gown I want to continue to fit in to it lol. In four days however I used all my daily and weekly points ha ha! heres the list .
viewer

FINALLY,
I have time to get online :upsidedow been soooooo busy lol
Anyway Our Dining reservations were made! Jared and I will be having my birthday Breakfast at the Plaza inn at 7:10am on October 7th my birthday :goodvibes
My brother and his fiance will be having there special date dinner at Carthay Circle restaurant on October 6th at 5:30pm :blush:

Needless to say I can't wait for October I find myself thinking who needs September anyway lol (Jared needs August we are going to a Wrestling event in next weekend in LA ha ha).

FINALLY,
I have time to get online :upsidedow been soooooo busy lol
Anyway Our Dining reservations were made! Jared and I will be having my birthday Breakfast at the Plaza inn at 7:10am on October 7th my birthday :goodvibes
My brother and his fiance will be having there special date dinner at Carthay Circle restaurant on October 6th at 5:30pm :blush:

Needless to say I can't wait for October I find myself thinking who needs September anyway lol (Jared needs August we are going to a Wrestling event in next weekend in LA ha ha).

FUN!!! So you & Jered aren't doing Carthay Circle?? I'd want to do it, just because it's new and I'd want to check it out!! lol

We are planning on eating there during our honeymoon this coming march :-). Austin doesn't get there very often and he wants to make it special and exciting for shy they even plan on getting dressed up ;-)

We are planning on eating there during our honeymoon this coming march :-). Austin doesn't get there very often and he wants to make it special and exciting for shy they even plan on getting dressed up ;-)

NICE!! Make's sense to keep it special for your honeymoon!!

I just got back from LA went on a trip to see a wrestling event with my Fiance and a few other things. We had to drive by disneyland sooo many times it made me so heart sick to go in :worried: Jared did try and help a little and took me to down town Disney for dinner it was super sweet :lovestruc
We also saw Cinderella at the El Capitan we of course took cambria and ate in the soda shop! it was alot of fun

555697_457965464236139_1944796060_a.jpg

278563_457966824236003_372737575_o.jpg

394273_457967057569313_398917467_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter