My Halloween Birthday report! Trip report starts pg 4

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
Currently I am planning two trips to the land but the plans for both are a little up in the air lol. The first trip should be in October the 5-8 my fiance is taking me for my birthday to see the Halloween stuff, This will be a short trip and very laid back because we will be going again in March 2013 for our Honey moon for a week <3 Thats all I will post for now until more is set in stone hoping it all works out and I definitely get to do both (well the honeymoon is a definite lol)

Edit: This will not be the PTR and eventually TR for My Birthday trip 10- 05 through 10 - 08 and I am planning a new PTR for our honey moon :goodvibes

:cool1: Congrats Sid!!!!!!! :cool1: 2 trips but one being a honeymoon?!!!! So excited for you!!!!!! :banana::hug:

Thanks so much ^-^ Im super excited too! Im way more excited to plan the honey moon then wedding :rotfl: however I did try on Disney Dresses at Alfred Angelo yesterday which was super fun

Thanks so much ^-^ Im super excited too! Im way more excited to plan the honey moon then wedding :rotfl: however I did try on Disney Dresses at Alfred Angelo yesterday which was super fun

Ooh la la....... :woohoo: I'd keep the wedding simple & put your money into having the best honeymoon ever. We had a small (really small) wedding & it was still beautiful.

So heres and update! We will be going to Disneyland for my birthday this year on October 5 - October 8th. Our current plan is to arrive friday afternoon and hopefully be able to go to the not so scary halloween party that night, spend Saturday and Sunday (my birthday :bday:) in the park and going home monday. Jared has told me I can pick a special place for a b day dinner but I havnt decided where yet :goodvibes. As for our Honeymoon much is still in debate, My grandmother has offered the possibility of a free trip to WDW for the occasion which excites me as I have never been (well Im told I went when I was two but as I don't remember I don't count it lol) Right now Jared and I are not counting our chickens and will be anticipating a honeymoon at the DLR until we are presented with solid evidence as to the contrary :rolleyes1. For now I will begin this TR with our impending october trip and try to keep you updated as to the honeymooning trip.

So heres the break down so far
Our dates: October 5 thru October 8th
Our Plan: Friday: Leave vegas and arrive early afternoon
Lunch at Mrs. Knott's for yummy chicken
Hopefully Mickey's Not so scarey halloween party
Saturday: Disneyland and counter service meals
Sunday: Disneyland and My birthday dinner at an unchosen location
Monday: Maybe some down town disney and then sadly off for home
The Cast: My self: you all know me the Disney obsessed now bride to be who
cant spell :bride:
Jared: My soon to be hubby with a passion for disney food and for
soaking in the sights through his camera lense :darth:

Here we are at Disneyland this previous June
100_0471.jpg

And here is us this year at Christmas time

100_1054.jpg

Well thats really all I can say for now hoping to keep everyone posted :thumbsup2

Jared just finished designing our save the dates ^_^ thought Id share
430643_359241880775165_100000680671259_1130214_753610477_n.jpg

421687_359242020775151_100000680671259_1130215_898051013_n.jpg

I have booked and paid for our trip in October so stoaked to go so sad its like9 months away lol oh well at least I have wedding plans to distract me :thumbsup2

Sidne I LOVE the "Save the Date" flier!!! That is so awesome!!! The pictures are fun and show your personalities off.....very cute!!

Yay for paying off the October trip!!!!! I'm working on paying for a WDW December trip......still have a ways to go.......I'd like to say it's paid for in full.......but not yet....kinda glad I still have some time!!

Time is always a good thing to have when it comes to paying for things. I am saving to take my sister on a girls only trip for her 16th birthday I have 16 months or so to save and Im still nervous I wont have enough lol.

A friend of mine went to the parks over the weekend and brought me back some sour balls and a yummy peanut butter and chocolate cookie I was so happy, but it makes me even more heart sick to take a trip to the parks lol

A friend of mine went to the parks over the weekend and brought me back some sour balls and a yummy peanut butter and chocolate cookie I was so happy, but it makes me even more heart sick to take a trip to the parks lol

Funny how that happens.....lol We found out yesterday that Derek got accepted to the Disney College Program at WDW!!! :yay: Super excited for him but now he won't be a part of our trip in December. We'll get to see him, but we'll miss experiencing WDW as a family for the first time. Sad for me that he'll be so far away but also super excited he's getting this opportunity!! But talk about missing the parks!!! When he leaves next month to go, we'll be getting constant reminders that we're not there!! lol

Congrats to him! my brother wanted to do that but he was to intimidated by the time away from home. I went to the information meeting with him it looked like alot of fun :-)

Congrats to him! my brother wanted to do that but he was to intimidated by the time away from home. I went to the information meeting with him it looked like alot of fun :-)

That's too bad. Derek's looking forward to getting away from our crazy household. I kinda always knew he'd be the one to move far away.

I thought austin was gonna wanna move far away to but I was wrong go figure lol I hope Derek really enjoys his time though Im sure it will be fantaboulous ^_^

Bit of an update :-) so I talked it over with my Nana and I decided Id rather spend my honey moon in the land then in the world. I want our honey moon to be relaxing and if I'm in Florida running around trying to see as much as I can we wont really be relaxed. We decided we are going to get APs so when we get there in October we will be upgrading our park hoppers to aps to use in March when we take our honey moon for a whole year Ill be an offical Ap holder :cool1:

update to the update so due to the price increase my nana wanted me to buy the aps today so we did we will activate them in October when we go. We are no going to try and use our two day park hoppers to give my brother as a christmas gift and have him come along in October he and his fiance will probably do there own thing and not hang with us to much though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter