My friends need help in choosing a resort!!!

Piglet203

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I came on here to ask for your help. My best friends are planning a WDW honeymoon this upcoming June. They have only been to WDW once, which was a couple of years ago and they had stayed off site. THis time they want to stay at a Deluxe to make their Honeymoon really memorable. They have never actually seen the resorts so they are a little unsure of where to stay. Judging from pictures and descriptions they are torn between the Polynesian (which is where Mickey76 and I will be staying for our Honeymoon in 2004) and the Wilderness Lodge. I have visited these resorts in my past visits but have never actually stayed at them. I was hoping that some of you that have stayed at either or both could give some input about them. Since it'll be their honeymoon I guess suggestions about romance adn stuff like that would be helpful. Thanks so much for any help. They will really appreciate it!

:D

:)

Piglet203 forgot to add that both of our friends are outdoorsy people. The Groom-to-be is is studying geology. Piglet203 and I think they might like the Wilderness Lodge more but we'd love to hear as much imput as possible.

Mickey76 :D

You might want to post over at the wedding board to get more feedback, but the Poly sure is nice at night with all the flames and lighting.

For Poly info you should have them visit the tikiman's site. I believe he may have even gone there on his honeymoon. Great pictures
tikiman2001.homestead.com/index.html
My vote would be for the Poly, but I have never stayed at the wilderness lodge, althought we did stay at the Grand Californian at disneyland, and I would still like the poly better.

Piglet203:

There is a thread titled "Where is everyone staying" on the Wedding/honeymoon discussion board. It was started by MineeBaby and the subject is where is everyone staying for their honeymoon. It's on the first page so it's easy to find. This could be very helpful, plus my fiance' Lurieh, commented on that thread that we are staying at the Poly for our honeymoon. (We have never been there before but thought it would be romantic.) Hope this helps!:)

Diznee25
WDW Christmas Bride Dec. 2003

We have stayed at both the Poly and WL. We would suggest them staying in a honeymoon room at the WL. Many people love the Poly, but we just didn't care for it. If they decide on the WL they should call ASAP to reserve the honeymoon room, if that is what they want. We wish them well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter