"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Glad that package made it :)

Today is mail by day!!

Lots of package that need mailing.
Please post here when you mail so I can mark them off my list.

Reminder PMs will go out later today....hopefully less than now ;)

Today is the mail date!

Mine are going out today, but not till late afternoon.

I actually remembered to bring mine to work today so they will be in the mail on my way home tonight. :thumbsup2

Mailed mine out a few moments ago. Sorry I waited till the last minute on this one. I hope my Exchange pal likes their package. I had so much fun shopping for it. :)

My package was delivered today!

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0004 9051 XXXX

Your item was delivered at 3:00 pm on July 07, 2006 in SMYRNA, DE 19977.

:wave:

Just a little update from me....one of the items I ordered came damanged so I'm waiting for the replacement. I had hoped it would be here today but it didn't come. :guilty:

So I'll go to town tonight and replace that item with something and send it out tomorrow.

Sorry!

I am leaving to mail it now!!!

:)

Hi! My exchange was sent this morning, 7/7. Headed north (though where else from Florida?) Priority w/ confirmation.

:yay:
Glad to hear of some mailings. Still about 7 more people to check in with us.
Pms out in a couple hours.

Hi Again :wave2:

Both my exchanges went out airmail today!

Going somewhere south of here! :goodvibes

ADisneygirl's favorite character is Mickey!!

Today I received a great package of Mickey head coasters! I love them as I use coasters all over my house ~these are perfect and they came from Downtown Disney too! :thumbsup2
I have a brand new pair of Mickey socks and some lotion and shampoo in Mickey colors with Mickey on them from the Wilderness Lodge.

Thank you so much ADisneygirl. I thoroughly enjoy everything you sent. :cloud9:

PMs are out.....if you received one, please post the status of your package or get in touch with me ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter