Ingredients
1 ounce Skyy Citrus Vodka

0.5 ounce Bols Blue Curacao

0.5 ounce Bols Peach Schnapps

1 ounce Sweet & Sour

0.5 ounce Pineapple Juice

1 each Blue Glow Cube (optional)

Prep:

Build in martini shaker with ice, shake, strain, and pour into glass with sugared rim. Add cube.

Glowtini:

Ingredients
1 ounce Skyy Citrus Vodka

0.5 ounce Bols Blue Curacao

0.5 ounce Bols Peach Schnapps

1 ounce Sweet & Sour

0.5 ounce Pineapple Juice

1 each Blue Glow Cube (optional)

Prep:

Build in martini shaker with ice, shake, strain, and pour into glass with sugared rim. Add cube.

MMMMM :)

This sounds reaaaalllly good. I wonder if I will have an opportunity to have one ;)

You really should - they are YUMMY :thumbsup2 I had to get a glowing cube for my DS too though - for his Sprite ;)

Had one in may too it was awsome and I got just a little giggly :thumbsup2 :banana: :love: :woohoo:

I cant wait its only 101 days to go now. Looking at all this food is making me want to be there now cant wait any longer....

Anaheim-SundaefromMainStreetConeSho.jpg

Sundae from Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour - Main Street, Disneyland

CaliforniaAdventure-SoupBowlsBoudin.jpg

Soup Bowls from Paradise Pier, California Adventure Park

These are a year old, but hopefully they may still be of help to someone...

IMG.jpg

Here are some Disney Resort area receipts also...

IMG_0003.jpg

Made a quick trip to the park yesterday and DD and I shared the chowder bowl. It was just as good as I remember. Sorry, we were so hungry that I forgot to take pics.

Also, we tried the pumpkin muffin that everyone has talked about. It was good. I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but it was good.

Made a quick trip to the park yesterday and DD and I shared the chowder bowl. It was just as good as I remember. Sorry, we were so hungry that I forgot to take pics.

Also, we tried the pumpkin muffin that everyone has talked about. It was good. I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, but it was good.

The whole reason to get the muffin is the Mick-o-lantern stuck in the top of it! I broke the ear on mine!

Over in Marceline's, I spotted a really fat pumpkin cupcake, but without the Mickey pumpkin in the top. I wonder if that would have tasted good?

thanks to those whose kept me excited about my trip. Now that im back from our sept 1-6th trip i can contribute...we also did goofy's kitchen. I loved the characters but i liked the food selection better at Lilo's breakfast...Enjoy
First up Yamabuki-This place was soooo good. The kids bento box was soo cute my DS loved it. If i can take his picture out i'll post it..will visit again
Salad
DSC02806.jpg

Dragon roll
DSC02810.jpg

DSC02811.jpg

Mojito
DSC02804.jpg

Where exactly is this place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter