My dining suggestion for solos travelers and mature adults

I go solo at least once a year and again with my adult son, we kind of mix it up according to what we are in the mood for. If we are in the mood for something light, we will sit at the bar and just get bar food but if we want a meal, I'll hop on MDE a couple of hours in advance and am always able to find somewhere to get an ADR. As far as kids go, I've had the experience of screaming kids at the bars as well, Tiffins and 50s Prime Time both come to mind. I'm not a real fan of eating my meal at the bar, most of the time there isn't as much room as a table and the bar tenders tend to think if you are at the bar, you want conversation, which isn't always the case. When I'm solo, especially, I prefer to sit at a table and usually read my kindle on my phone and people watch.

I usually have my fill of people watching at the Theme Parks:):):)

But you are right--the bars usually face away from the tables, or aren't really inside that part of the restaurant.

I look at it as a scientific study. Observing from the outside to watch patterns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter