My dh said this is our first trip for a while...

siestakeys04

DIS Veteran
my question to you guys are what was the turning point for your dh or dw that made them decide they wanted to do wdw sooner than later. It took for my kid to be 10 and 6 (so they can remember he says) for us to get to this point. He is very picky about his hotels hate walking outside from the room so that why i turned him to wl. :thumbsup2

I could do Disney all the time--my DH liked to visit other places. However, his job has been very stressful lately, and he has come to realize that Disney is the one vacation destination where there is very little, if any work to be done. Stay onsite and no hassles with directions, parking, etc. Let me do all the ADR's and daily itineraries, and no worrying about where to go when. Use FP and no wasting time in long lines.
So after having been to WDW last June and Disneyland in December (and we're a family who used to go to Disney only every 3 or 4 years or so), DH has come to realize that he wants to relax there again this summer. :cool1:
I really think the key to my DH's wanting to go again so soon has been my use of these boards, my doing lots of research and planning and making the trip as smooth as possible for everyone else. And I love planning Disney trips, so this works out well for me, too! :sunny:

I agree with DisneyDotty. The first few times we went to Disney as a couple we were clueless and did NO planning :rotfl: Then in 2000, I got hit by a lightning bolt and realized that we had been QUITE foolish and had been missing out on so much (even though we always had a great time). Now I can convince my DH to go to Disney every year because of all the planning I do. He knows he will have a stress free vacation with everything already taken care of. He loves it. It makes a huge difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter