My daughter won a $500 Shopping Spree!!!

I bet your daughters were in heaven. That is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Wow!!!! What a lot of great things they chose!!!! Congratulations- what a magical treat!!!! :)

princess: Caroline princess:

That's so fun!! A great dream, to be sure. I hope she not only got some good stuff at the store, but memories to last a lifetime. And how nice that she shared it with her sister-that says a lot! Congrats!
Beth

What a wonderful story and beautiful photo!! Thanks for sharing. I needed a good cry!!!

That is so cool! Congrats to your little girl and how nice of her to share with her sister:goodvibes

What a wonderful story! I know your girls had a ball shopping. Your daughter sharing with her sister was very touching and also very nice that Mom got a blanket! :) Thanks for sharing the picture.

that is wonderful, congrats to you daughter. IMO she proved she deserved it by sharing her good fortune with her little sister :)

WOW that i really cool
I didnt know that was part of YOMD bu tthat is aaawwwwwweeeeeeeeeesssssssssssooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!