My daughter won a $500 Shopping Spree!!!

Congratulations to your DD and your whole family!!! That is soooooo exciting!!! I have a 6yo DD and I can just imagine the looks on your DD's face and her sister's face too!! So precious! Again congratulations. That'll be a memory for everyone to cherish forever. :)

That sounds fun for me, and I'm twice her age! I can't imagine how much fun they must have had.

:wizard:
What a great way to remember an all-girl trip....with SHOPPING!!! Thanks for sharing the magic you experienced!!!:woohoo:

That's awesome !! I can't imagine what my children would do with that. We would have to buy a suitcase to take it all home in. What did the girls pick out ?

That's awesome !! I can't imagine what my children would do with that. We would have to buy a suitcase to take it all home in. What did the girls pick out ?
LOL, my daughter would have bought all candy!!

Hey OP what DID your DD's pick????

HOW COOL!!!!!

Congrats! Your daughter is so lucky, and how awesome that she shared with her sister!

I saw a family get that prize in October. It was so cute. There were people in vests trailing the kids. Teh little boy was upset because his sister had gone shopping first and got "princess stuff" and he was tired of waiting to shop for "pirate stuff". the little girl must of had 5 or 6 princess dresses with matching shoes and accessories. They were having a ball. I am glad you got a great dream.

How wonderful! :cheer2: I do hope you'll tell us what all she was able to get! My 6yr old dd would have gone crazy!!

Ohhh how wonderful for your daughter (and you!) :goodvibes I hope that you will share some of the things you bought!

The shopping spree actually went very quickly. The manager followed the girls around with the calculator every time they put something in a basket he added it up for us so we would have an idea. We hit $250 before we left the Princess room.
Here are some of the things they picked:
2 Mickey Christmas Hats
2 Minnie Mouse Ears
4 Princess Dolls
4 Gameboy Games (I was excited about this choice because it wasnt a stuff animal and easy to pack once out of the box:thumbsup2 )
4 DVD Movies
My daughter who won can only wear 14K gold earrings due to some type of allergic reaction she is having to any other type...so she got a pair of 14K gold Mickey ears which she loves...they were $60
2 101 dalmation dogs with the matching carry bag and all of the accessories
2 Mickey and Minnie baby stuffed animals
10 pins for their necklaces
2 cases to hold their pins
2 nightgowns, princess of course
1 blanket for mom

Here is a picture, if i posted it right....
Dec2007039.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Seeing the picture just gave me chill bumps, they look so cute and SO happy!!

Must admit that I'm a bit jealous... Congratulations though. That has to be an awesome dream come true!! $500 in Disney...bet it wouldn't take me long either. Congrats again!

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. You can she had a great time shopping and sharing with her sister... Great job :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter