My daughter won a $500 Shopping Spree!!!

That is so wonderful, thanks so much for sharing the photo, they got some great stuff:cheer2:

This is really great. They now have a story to tell for the rest of their lives. How many other people can say they had the same experience!!!

While that is a lot of stuff, it is amazing how quickly it all adds up!

What a great kid to share with her sister. I know they will remember that day forever!!!! princess:

How exciting for your girls!! Congratulations! :)

What a magical day for daughters! Thank you so much for sharing their photo- they are just beaming with happiness!

Okay well, you made me cry with that picture!!! Your girls are SO darling and what a wonderful daughter you have to share with her sister. Some kids...a lot of kids today...don't know what it is to share, especially a wonderful surprise.

You are doing a great job mommy!!

thanks for sharing the picture!:goodvibes

Thanks for the story, the photo and the list of stuff!!! They look so happy! I read the story to my DS6 and he said "I WANNA GOOO to Disney World!"
Hahahaha!

gratz!!! the pic made tears come .... your girls are very cute!

to your DD!! And what a proud Mama you must be that she was so willing to share with her dsis, your raising a good one!!

What a wonderful thing to happen, congrats! Your daughters are dolls! Hope they got bags and bags of toys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter