My Big Disneyland discount ticket price comparison thread, what am I missing?

We are staying at the DLH in July. Does anyone know if we were to take the LMT bought tickets to the front desk, would they be able to give us the hard tickets there, or do we still need to do that at the ticket window at the front gate?

We are staying at the DLH in July. Does anyone know if we were to take the LMT bought tickets to the front desk, would they be able to give us the hard tickets there, or do we still need to do that at the ticket window at the front gate?

I don't know about the hotel, but I just bought my tickets through LMT two minutes ago, and it says to take them to the turnstyle, not the ticket booth.

e-Tickets cannot be redeemed at the Ticket Booth or any of the three Disney owned Hotel Front Desks. You must take it to the Turnstiles on the first day of use to get processed and photo taken.

Just joined the LMTclub for free based on all the great advice here and purchased 3-day park-hoppers for our May trip for Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend before the rumored DL ticket price increases. Very nice savings! For anyone looking for tickets now, I had trouble finding them on the website, but I called and had no problem purchasing them over the phone. The person I spoke to indicated that they may be making changes to their website, which is why the Disneyland tix didn't show up under Activities for Anaheim.

Just joined the LMTclub for free based on all the great advice here and purchased 3-day park-hoppers for our May trip for Tinkerbell Half Marathon weekend before the rumored DL ticket price increases. Very nice savings! For anyone looking for tickets now, I had trouble finding them on the website, but I called and had no problem purchasing them over the phone. The person I spoke to indicated that they may be making changes to their website, which is why the Disneyland tix didn't show up under Activities for Anaheim.

I found that limiting the search to activities in Anaheim took the DL tickets out of the results (Knott's too). But when you just search for everything in Anaheim the DL (and Knott's) tickets show up.

I found that limiting the search to activities in Anaheim took the DL tickets out of the results (Knott's too). But when you just search for everything in Anaheim the DL (and Knott's) tickets show up.

Good to know for future reference. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the information on the LMTClub. Does anyone know what payee is listed on the credit card statement if I buy them through the club?

Thanks so much for the information on the LMTClub. Does anyone know what payee is listed on the credit card statement if I buy them through the club?

This is how it showed up on my Chase statement: Last Minute Travel 1-407. For anyone with a Chase Sapphire Reserve, the charge coded as travel, so it earned 3 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent. Finally a way to get Disney tix into the travel category for credit cards :)!

This is how it showed up on my Chase statement: Last Minute Travel 1-407. For anyone with a Chase Sapphire Reserve, the charge coded as travel, so it earned 3 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent. Finally a way to get Disney tix into the travel category for credit cards :)!

Thanks for the quick reply! That was one of the reasons I was asking :).

How long does it take for your etickets to show up from LMT club? I bought on Tuesday 2/7 and got my confirmation right away but haven't seen any tickets come through yet. We have time as we don't leave for our trip until 3/31

How long does it take for your etickets to show up from LMT club? I bought on Tuesday 2/7 and got my confirmation right away but haven't seen any tickets come through yet. We have time as we don't leave for our trip until 3/31

I also ordered on 2/7 (late afternoon), and my eTickets arrived by email early yesterday evening. Slightly longer than 48 hours.

I ordered in January for March trip. Took 5 days. It seems faster if your trip is sooner.

WOW.. so glad to be pointed to this thread. Had planned on using getaway today.com as I had years ago. Their price was $317 for a five day hopper. LMT Club is $281.97! For a family of 4 that savings is awesome! Thank you smart and wise Disers!!

I also ordered on 2/7 (late afternoon), and my eTickets arrived by email early yesterday evening. Slightly longer than 48 hours.

Hmmm still havent gotten my tickets yet and I ordered at 11 am Eastern time. How far out from your trip are you? We don't go until the end of March so they probably figure they can take their time since they did say 7 days. Hopefully they show up soon!

Hmmm still havent gotten my tickets yet and I ordered at 11 am Eastern time. How far out from your trip are you? We don't go until the end of March so they probably figure they can take their time since they did say 7 days. Hopefully they show up soon!
I ordered on Thurs and got them an hour ago

I ordered Feb. 7 and got my tix Feb. 9, and our trip isn't till May. So it doesn't seem to be based on the date you tell them you are going. You might want to follow up.

On the LMT club site, I am not seeing where to put in the promo code. Do you have to put in your credit card information and push Join The Club before there is a place to put in the free promo code?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter