My Big Disneyland discount ticket price comparison thread, what am I missing?

Okie doke, next question then.

LMTClub has a drop-down menu asking for "Available Date". This only extends until November 23rd. I'm assuming LMT only allows ticket purchases up to three weeks in advance? Similarly I guess I'll have to wait until mid-to-late December to purchase my tickets for use on January 8th?

I just ordered 4 - 5 day park hoppers from LMT "Club" yesterday . Price was 281.97 PP total.
We are not going until 1/21/2017 so I just picked the latest date that was populated .
Its my understanding, from reading the feedback from several Disney forums, that the tickets are not dated per say . Their is an expiration date though . Current tickets purchased must be used by 12/31/2017 .
I didn't receive them yet (supposed to be e-mailed the vouchers within 7 days) , but will report back on the date code . (most get the vouchers in 2-3 days) .

I ordered them now instead of waiting longer as I have heard sometimes their ticket supply's run out, and also prices can change from time to time.

Last edited:
I bought my tickets in September, they have an expiration date of 12/31/2017. I had to select a date so I just selected a random date. The tickets, when they come, do not have a specific 'this ticket is good on' date.

Some people report calling LMT and getting the member price when ordering by phone. The agent I spoke to gave me a free one year membership to 'try it out'.

I agree that their website is, um, cumbersome. That's true even if you're a member!

Here are the member prices vs DL gate prices as of late October 2016;

2 Day Park Hopper Ticket $210.15 (DL gate $235)

3 Day Park Hopper Ticket $263.82 (DL gate $295)

4 Day Park Hopper Ticket $277.75 (DL gate $320)

5 Day Park Hopper Ticket $281.97 (DL gate $335)

Sorry, I'm in the midst of planning a nearly last minute trip to DL for early Dec & don't have time to do thorough research. Correct me if I'm wrong but, there currently are few discounts available on park hoppers (looking at either 3 or 4 days).

LMT is approx 10% off on 3 day & a little better on 4 day w/the free day.
Or I could go the discounted Disney Gift Card route at a warehouse club & buy the cards at 5% off & stack it with 5% cash back from Chase card, which will also net to approx 10% off.

A month or two ago, I was looking at buying hoppers from Tickets At Work/Plum Benefits & they had the best price going by far, better than ARES & other discounters. But it seems a lot of those type deals suddenly were pulled by Disney recently according to another thread here.

Is there anything I'm missing?

TIA

Last edited:
Just received my 5 day park hopper tickets from LMT Club , 4 of them . Less than 48 hours to receive the tickets from time of ordering.

All of the tickets do have an expiration date of 1/13/2018 , but 1st day of use must be on or before 12/31/2017 .
It says to proceed directly to park entrance using the printed ticket OR they can be scanned from a mobile device . It is not necessary to wait in Will Call, or Ticket Purchase Ques .

Here is some info from the actual tickets .......... ( I X'd out our Confirmation and ticket #'s) ........

How to Use Your Disney eTicket
Disneyland® Resort multi-day Park Hopper® tickets entitle Guests to admission to
both Disneyland® Resort theme parks on the same day! Each day of use of a
Disneyland® Resort ticket constitutes one full day of use.
The first day of use must be on or before December 31, 2017. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2018,
whichever occurs first.
Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland® Park before the park opens to the general
public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic
Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other
elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters
may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
Eligible for upgrade to any Annual Passport as long as upgrade occurs on or before the last valid day of ticket usage.
Hand stamp and standard ticket are required for same day readmission to same park, and if applicable, entry to the other park.
Important Information
Valid Through: January 13, 2018
Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Not for resale. Non-refundable. Non-transferable. Void if altered. Revocable. No cash value. This Disney eTicket allows for one entry at a Disneyland® Park or Disney
California Adventure® Park main entrance turnstile. Disney is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by computer error, or unauthorized duplication or
sale of Disney eTickets. In the event that duplicate Disney eTickets are presented for Theme Park admission, Disney reserves the right to refuse entry. Not responsible for
lost or stolen tickets or property. Not valid for admission to certain events and activities that are separately priced. Obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. Parks,
entertainment or attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the
owners of the parks. Entry into any park constitutes consent for Disney to use any film, video, audio or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without any
payment to the bearer. It is agreed between the owners of the parks and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to presence on owners’ property shall
be litigated in the state where the incident occurred. View Disney eTicket terms and conditions at www.disneyland.com/pahtc. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.

Ticket # XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1 Proceed directly to a park entrance and present your ticket(s) or have
them scanned from your mobile device that has Internet access.You
will not need to wait in Will Call or Ticket Purchase queues.
2 You will be granted admission to the park after your valid ticket has
been scanned and voided.

Sorry, I'm in the midst of planning a nearly last minute trip to DL for early Dec & don't have time to do thorough research. Correct me if I'm wrong but, there currently are few discounts available on park hoppers (looking at either 3 or 4 days).

A month or two ago, I was looking at buying hoppers from Tickets At Work/Plum Benefits & they had the best price going by far, better than ARES & other discounters. But it seems a lot of those type deals suddenly were pulled by Disney recently according to another thread here.

Is there anything I'm missing?

TIA
Ticketsatwork.com IS offering discounted tickets, but the discount isn't nearly as good as it was even a few months ago. And they're kind of misrepresenting what they're offering: a three- or five-day park hopper, PLUS a $25 GC for restaurants.com. You're paying the extra $25. I have so much credit on restaurants.com that I have no use for such a thing and no desire to pay for it.

I think I'm going to give this LMTClub a try. Sounds like a great deal.

Last edited:
And for those who are skeptical about LMTClub(I know I was even if it's an unfounded concern), Sam's Club Travel offers the same prices if you are a member, You just have to call the number on the website.

This thread has been very useful in providing information on LMTClub. I am hoping someone can help me out with a scenario that I'm considering...

I am looking to purchase 4 day park hoppers from LMTClub (2 adults and 6 children) at $2,143.94 and upgrading on the final day to Southern California Select Annual Passholders. Would I get the full credit of the 4 day park hopper tickets ($2,470) and only have to pay the additional $162 (passes are $329 each)? If so, my savings would be $164.06 based on my calculations. Also, would I receive 1 magic morning entrance based on what the Disneyland website offers for the 4 day park hopper?

Last edited:
This thread has been very useful in providing information on LMTClub. I am hoping someone can help me out with a scenario that I'm considering...

I am looking to purchase 4 day park hoppers from LMTClub (2 adults and 6 children) at $2,143.94 and upgrading on the final day to Southern California Select Annual Passholders. Would I get the full credit of the 4 day park hopper tickets ($2,470) and only have to pay the additional $162 (passes are $329 each)? If so, my savings would be $164.06 based on my calculations. Also, would I receive 1 magic morning entrance based on what the Disneyland website offers for the 4 day park hopper?
When we upgraded our discounted tickets earlier this year, we did indeed get full face value for them. For two adults and a child, that amounted to saving something like $85 on our passes. However, my understanding is that this is NOT policy, and that we got lucky - if the CM doing the upgrade had been able to tell that our original tickets had been discounted, we'd have had to pay the difference. That said - she was not able to tell. So I'd hope for the best, but expect to pay full price.

I upgraded two 4 day hoppers from LMTClub and I received the full gate value of the hoppers towards the APs. Bought for $277.75, was credited $320.00, paid $279.00 to upgrade each to Deluxe APs.

I paid: $277.75 + $279.00 = $556.75
Savings: $42.25 per person.

I had not used the hoppers yet, went right to the ticket booth with the LMTClub email voucher and upgraded.

Had I not upgraded first and instead used the hoppers first, I could have used the magic morning entrance. As it turned out, we did not want the magic morning so we upgraded to APs right away.

Where do you go to upgrade your tickets to an AP? Do you have to go to the ticket booths or is there somewhere in-park you can do it?

Where do you go to upgrade your tickets to an AP? Do you have to go to the ticket booths or is there somewhere in-park you can do it?

I've always done it at the ticket booths, it can take a bit of time though so be prepared!

Ticketsatwork.com IS offering discounted tickets, but the discount isn't nearly as good as it was even a few months ago. And they're kind of misrepresenting what they're offering: a three- or five-day park hopper, PLUS a $25 GC for restaurants.com. You're paying the extra $25. I have so much credit on restaurants.com that I have no use for such a thing and no desire to pay for it.

Technically, it's a discount but I feel like I can get cheap deals on Restaurant.com certificates anytime. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a minuscule discount overall.

I just wanted to share that I ordered two 3-day parkhoppers from LMT Club late last night (1am EST). We are heading to DL this weekend so I was a bit worried they wouldn't be emailed in time. Figured I'd just call them first thing this morning and explain the urgency.

Instead, woke up to tickets already in my inbox - they were emailed first thing this morning (830am EST).

I'm assuming they prioritize delivery based on the ticket date. So if you're like me and waited until the last minute to grab tickets, don't count them out due to fear of the "7 day delivery" window.

If anyone is worried about missing MM when upgrading to AP - I upgraded to AP on our first day (5day PH, lmtclub tix, price bridged). I asked about MM since my tix originally came with it, CM just gave me a ticket that says Magic Morning and the date I chose. After I asked him about the MM he asked me if DD and DH needed one too, but since they were not upgrading I said no. I got the impression that if DD and DH had needed to get a MM they would have given it to us.

So it loks like aRes is the winner by default. What other resellers should I roll into my choices here?

In addition, somsone calm my fears on this one: aRes' website says "Buy a 3-Day Park Hopper® Ticket and Get the 4th Day Free!" but doesn't specifically mention 4 days in the description of the ticket nor does it outright offer a 4-day park hopper ticket. Is this legit?

Better be real because I purchased that very deal. I have the email voucher now and it says 4th day free so I will be quite upset if thats not the case.

I've used aRes many times in the past and will be using them again in December of this year. They are a reputable reseller of Disney tickets, so I wouldn't be worried. If you are, contact them.

Quick question, (for anyone who might know) this is my first time using ares. First I am assuming the email voucher I got is what I take to the ticket booths at DL/DCA and they in turn give me the tickets to get into the park is that correct? Or is there something else I need to do before our trip?

2nd, My voucher has the date I said we would pick up the tickets but if we arrive the day before that would I be able to get my tickets one day early do you think? I didnt think about it when I bought them and put our pick up date as the first day we were going to be in the parks but we were planning on arriving the day before that. Im hoping I can go turn in the voucher for the tickets the day we arrive and then use them the first time the next day.

Has anyone purchased the 1 park per day ticket through LMTclub? Does it come with MM on 3 or more day tickets? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter