MUG exchange sent/received thread...COMPLETED!!

Hope we can track down that missing package.

Marie....I will send a note to the person you sent too also and see if she received.

Nancy, I sent you a PM back. While they were mailed together, and even though I'm pretty sure I got an email that said it was delivered, I just checked back and it said Misrouted. I hope it finds it's way soon!

I passed the info on to AlexWyattMommy, we will have to watch it and hope it arrives soon. ::yes:: Thank you for checking on it, Amanda.

Those still waiting:

mrsheppo (mailed 8-18)
Ready to go in OK (mailed 8-19)
AlexWyattMommy (mailed 8-17)
sjh801 (mailed 8-21)
snowwhitesmom (mailed from WDW ;) )

The post office printed out a item inquiry for me.
Looks like the originating PO typed in 95054 instead of 45054 and the packaged was sent to Santa Clara CA (lucky package) and was received there on the 19th. It should have been back to the sender by now they think. They don't think it would have been sent on to me with zip code messed up.
But as of right now, no one knows where it is.

Hugs to AlexWyattMommy for my package of EXTRA goodies that just came today while I am waiting for my WDW package [I love to be spoiled! :goodvibes Thanks so much!] She sent me two adorable Winnie Pooh pencils, bath salts and a lovely assortment of tea and cookies! It really wasn't necessary, but very nice - thanks again!

You're welcome! I hate that you have to wait for your mug. It is a pretty cool mug though.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Looks like the originating PO typed in 95054 instead of 45054 and the packaged was sent to Santa Clara CA (lucky package) and was received there on the 19th. It should have been back to the sender by now they think. They don't think it would have been sent on to me with zip code messed up.

Hummm....hopefully she will get it soon then.
My family is in Santa Clara......;)

AlexWyattMommy said:

Well, I hope we find out soon! :sad1:

I got a package from WDW today!!! :Pinkbounc AlexWyattMommy sent me a beautiful glass pedestal mug with Mickey heads etched all over it. Thank you so much, it is great!

Wow that was fast :)
Sounds great, Michelle.

So....
Those still waiting:

mrsheppo (mailed 8-18)
Ready to go in OK (mailed 8-19)
AlexWyattMommy (mailed 8-17)
sjh801 (mailed 8-21)

Not yet. I think mine is supposed to be here tomorrow. Unless there are others from OK doing the exchange, but I don't think there is a very high likelihood of that. ;)

I just got an email from USPS saying that my package has found it's way back to my town, so hopefully I'll be re-sending it soon! Sorry for the wait!

That is good news. At least it is working its way home and not wandering around the country more ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter