MSN.....$#@!*&^%$#@!@##$$%^&*(, ect.......

catsrule

Mary Jo
STINKS! No email for 3 days, now their server is down! This afternoon they said it was me, now they say it is them! Got disconnected 3 times trying to call them!:mad: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I want to grind them up and feed them to the sheep!

Go give Simba a belly rub you'll feel better.

AT&T Worldnet put me without for 2 nights also! Don't even ask what my email count was at!! :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: They Got my email but, I couldn't! Seems alot of server problems Everywhere Lately! :(

Poor Cali.

We've had problems with our cable internet too. The only way they could get it to work is to turn on the cable so now we have cable in the family room. I hope they don't start charging us. Thye won't want to recieve that phone call. I'm sure they are already sick os us calling for the internet problems.

What makes me mad is I was talking to someone this afternoon, trying to reconfigure my email. It was right all along. Now it is probably screwed.:mad: Then tonight I get the 'click' 3 times. :mad:

Dealing with idiots on the phaone will do that to you.

Originally posted by JohnTBap
Get some catnip and warm milk - you'll be purring soon.

Want to sit on my lap?

:p :p :p

It says that I wrote that, but I can't believe that I did. No offense, MJ.

I've got to cut back on my late-night DISing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter