• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MSEP - Back for a Short Time this Summer!

I'm bummed. We're going to DL for the first time this Sept. I've seen the MSEP several times at WDW and I was hoping against hope that they'd bring out Paint the Night while we were there. What's the deal with this parade? Is it long gone? If so why I have I read people speaking as if it might come back? Just wishful thinking?

Shut the front door! I just found out about this!!!!!! One of my all find favorite WDW memories is the first time my oldest daughter saw MSEP at age 2. It was magic. I still remember tinker bell blowing her a kiss. She was wearing her Cinderella costume and Prince Charming bowed, and all the characters made such a big deal over her. Now she’s 8, she has a 3 year old baby sister and we live an hour from Disneyland! Yayyyyyyyyyy

Shut the front door! I just found out about this!!!!!! One of my all find favorite WDW memories is the first time my oldest daughter saw MSEP at age 2. It was magic. I still remember tinker bell blowing her a kiss. She was wearing her Cinderella costume and Prince Charming bowed, and all the characters made such a big deal over her. Now she’s 8, she has a 3 year old baby sister and we live an hour from Disneyland! Yayyyyyyyyyy

Start the CAR!!!!! you will have to take them... :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter