MSEP - Back for a Short Time this Summer!

OHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEEE!!!!!

I know PTN is a “better” parade but MSEP is the parade of my childhood. Cue the nostalgia!!!!!

Hmmmmmm the last “never again” MSEP return was wildly popular. Could this be yet another desperate move to get people back into DL???

I adore PTN. But everything I read about that parade is about how it's expensive and long and very hard on the performers. So my answer to you about why not PTN is because that would be more expensive and complicated for Disney and possibly more unhealthy for the performers.
I should have clarified that I was being facetious. I actually know several parade performers, but yeah, MSEP is way cheaper.

I just prefer PTN.

It starts the last night we are there. So excited we love the MSEP. It will be a great way to finish off our trip, can't wait to tell the hubby.

So...the rumors I had seen about dismantling of the MSEP were false!!?!?!?! YAY!! So there is no reason that this awesome parade shouldn't return for WDW 50th in 2021! This is one of our family traditions and I cant wait to hear of when its returning to WDW.

I am so excited about this! As much as I love PTN (and would have enjoyed seeing it again!) MSEP will be brand new for me to see in person :) So glad it will be running during my trip dates!

Yay!!!! Finally!! I’ve never seen the MESP. My mom and aunt told me about it and they said it’s the best! Even my grandparents who are in their 80’s remember this parade and loved it!

OHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEEE!!!!!

I know PTN is a “better” parade but MSEP is the parade of my childhood. Cue the nostalgia!!!!!

Hmmmmmm the last “never again” MSEP return was wildly popular. Could this be yet another desperate move to get people back into DL???

Yeah...I feel like they are just throwing everything they can at the problem of lower than expected attendance...

It's gonna be there after we've already visited, but it's a great parade. I've seen it at least once, but honestly can't remember if it was at WDW or DL. I wanna say it was on loan to DW one time when we were there? Does that sound accurate?

I have not seen the MSEP since 1991 when I was in WDW. Our high school marching band went to march in the parade; I remember because it was just before it changed to a different parade later that year. I am super stoked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter