Mr. J. Cricket HELP trying to bring the RnR picture over here!!!

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
This is the stuff I had on the other board, but it won't work here! If you have a chance can you let me know what is wrong?

<marquee><font color=red><font size=8> ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE??????.............</marquee></font></font>

</br>
<font color=red><font size=8><center>3....</center></font></font>

</br>
<font color=red><font size=8><center>2....</center></font></font>

</br>
<font color=red><font size=8><center>1....</center></font></font>

</br>

<OBJECT><PARAM NAME=movieVALUE="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/wtwforglo.gif"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF><EMBED src="http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/wtwforglo.gif" menu=false quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

I don't think that I can help you with this one glo!

But out of curiosity, what exactly is it? A "Flash" animation? The file size is certainly large enough (1.3 megs and it's still loading on my end!) Whoa! There it is... Cool! "Flash" animation with an audio file attached huh? Gotta love Aerosmith! But now I know I can't help...

Yo!!! Mr. Cricket, a little help here if you please. :cool:

It isn't showing on the post I have up!!!!!
On the CB it isn't showing up either!
What am I doing wrong??

I copied and pasted the code, so nothing is left out. I do have the coding that is showing up, but I don't dare touch it!

HELP!!!!!

There was a question yesterday about "swf" codes and Flash images and I believe the reply was that while capable on these boards, was not turned on, so I don't think you're doing anything "wrong".

Sorry, I can't help anymore than that. :(

Last try getting this fixed!

Some people see it and some don't.

Sorry, GLO....I took a look at the source and tried a few things but couldn't get it working. Kind of starnge that some see it and some don't. Is it any different from the old pic post? :rolleyes:

Dave

I fixed it here glo. It's actualy quite simple to fix. Just remove the auto loading feature. (That's everything after "Object" within it's own tag.

You can just copy and paste from here or post a link to it and I will do it for you.

Chris....where did you see the other question about .swf's?

Mr. J.....I still can't see it! When I look at the source the "Object" tag is still there and there are a bunch of parms after it.

Should it be viewable on Glo's original post here? I just get a large white box with a scrollbar on the right.

Thanks

ejigs: I'm assuming that you have the Flash player installed.

(The reason that I'm asking is that it works for others)

PS...

LOVE the Sponge Bob!

JC

Cricket.....I also assumed i had the flash player installed. Just to be sure i went to the web site and downloaded the latest version. Then was able to view their Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" demo. Came back to this post and still no luck......Don't know? Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!