MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

OMG That face!!!!

f393af77.jpg

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!

deadheadbelle said:
Good Morning everyone!

It is going to be HOT HOT HOT here for the next week (at least). 90+ is too hot IMHO.

Ashton, I hope the Cameron rumor is not true. If it is, I hope Heather gives him the heave-ho.

Holy crap, I know this movie came out a long time ago, but have any of you seen The Notebook? Ugh, I cried & cried & cried last night watching it. It was so good. I love me some Ryan Gosling. That boy is CUTE!! I like the girl in it, too (Rachel McAdams?). Good movie, if you haven't seen it, go rent it (or it's on Starz) and don't forget to bring a box of tissues.

I'm gonna download some pics, I'll be back.

omg YES, i think that the high 70's are the perfext temp::yes::. it's 90 here right now and...ugh. its only bearable if im riding the four wheeler or swimming, and im doing NEITHER of those!!!:crazy:

i hope its not true also, but if it is we have some stuff to give him{well, she does, i just watched, hehe!!} and he'll definately be GONE!!

im reading that book right now! it's pretty good. im not watching it until i finish the book, but i REALLY wanna watch it!!!

i LOVE those pics!! and i especially love the ones of lainie looking all pitiful and ella party girling{thats what we call it around here :rotfl: }

and snaps for josh for going to the game yankee-fied!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: YAY JOSH!!!! :teeth: :teeth: oh he's such a smart kid!!;) :rotfl: cute too!! :teeth:

holly looks so pretty also!! she reminds me of savannah somewhat, lol!! and everyone already knows what caroline and i think of daniel!! :rotfl: he's way cute!!

and btw, i LOVE lainie's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love putting emily's hair up in pigtails, it's shorter like lainies so it does the little sticking out thing that's SO cute!!! :teeth:

omg caroline did you watch kept?!?!?! it was the GREATEST thing ive EVER watched!! i was crying laughing!! :rotfl: :rotfl: oh my gosh it was HILARIOUS!! and YAY he's gone!! im hoping that before you read this you watched it!! if not, STOP READING THIS YOU IDIOT!!! :rotfl: ;)

RETARDO IS GONEEEE!!!!!!!! im SO HAPPY but at the same time kinda upset. im gonna miss watching him and his cocky self. but oh well. omg you know what's FREAKY?!?! my brother and i were watching it together, and when chris was calling out the boys names at the end, i was calling them out IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except for devonric, i didnt call him out as the first one. but after that, i nailed it, lol!! name after name i KNEW who they were!! after devonric i was like "OMG SLAVCO!! JERRY NEVER REALLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SLAVCO!! WHAT IF HE LEAVES?!?!" and i was SO worried!! but then i saw seth stay so i was really happy, then slavco!! YAY!!! i love anwar and seth and austen and slavco!!!! maurizo{yeah, i know i spelled that all kinds of WRONG!!} little jon and devonric need to go next. but after that, im gonna be SO nervous, oh my gosh. but for the happy stuff, omg i LOVED watching them dance!! i missed the first 20 minutes because i was cooking, but i saw the rest...i turned it on to see anwar end his date w/jerry and then them all in their ridiculous little outfits!! :rotfl: i cried from laughing at that!!! then when they put on their COSTUMES, i just went CRAZY, i didnt stop laughing from then on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: and MAN did you see slavco dancing?!?! that was TOO funny, he's an AWESOME dancer!! he's full of surprises!!!::yes:: and OMG the powder blue group had to dance to ms jackson!!! while i was crying laughing, i told shelby "OMG that's caroline's FAVORITE group EVER, outkast!!!" and he was like "whos caroline??" and once again, i said "oh....um, a friend from school!!" :rotfl: oh my goodness, im gonna be watching it again tonight...that was GREAT, i loved it!! i know iom forgetting stuff, but im still laughing about the whole thing!! oh, also, ricardo's striptease....nice body but VERY inappropriate for the occasion. my brother looked at me and said "what ARE we watching?!?!?" :rotfl: he enjoyed watching the guys make complete fools out of themselves!! we were crying watching them dance, oh my gosh!! the first group!! aahhhh it was horrible!! but TOO funny!! the gold group did way awesome!! well, this is getting really long, adn for all i know you may not have seen it yet soooo....until i know for sure that's all, lol!!

Hey, Mommy Police, here is a good tip...

[font=arial,helvetica]GOOD HOUSEKEEPING TIP:

Always keep several get well cards on the
mantel..... so if unexpected guests arrive,
they will think you've been sick
and unable to clean
[/font]

:jumping2:

dang pistons. they went and lost. i cried too. ugh, that was horrible. stupid ginobli or however you spell his name...we just call him 'big nose' had to play a good game....and i just dont like him. well, i guess ill just have to get over it.

and where is everyone?!? NO ONE has been here ALL day. :confused3

I'm here. I Think san Antonio won! I have some In Laws There. They are Quite happy!

:cheer2: WAY TO GO SAN ANTONIO!!! Okay, I don't like professional basketball.

Hey, Oddball-hope that your WPASADI challenge is going well.
---as well as to the other members' parties---I'm neutral on teams right now.

Good morning folks!

I skimmed the last page or two and saw some GOOD LOOKING people! Wowza, what a cute family you have DHB!!! :love: ;)

We had a good, albeit brief, road trip to see the World Champion RED SOX beat the Indian's ***** good and proper. :teeth: Fun, fun, fun! I think my pictures are pretty much the same as my SIL's, just lots of good looking folks hanging out in Cleveland. :teeth:

Last night Holly's softball team was in the championship game, but they lost. :sad2: Second place ain't bad though. :cheer2: I have a couple pictures from that, I'll download and post them later.

Right now I am dealing with one bad muther of a case of poison ivy all over Daniel's arms and chest. BOYS! He doesn't "remember" where he got it. Anyway, does anybody out there have a reliable, quick fix for it? I'm using Caladryl, which seems to be taking its' sweet, lovin' time about working. He's got two ballgames in the next twenty-four hours AND it's going to be 96 freakin' degrees here tomorrow!

Oh, btw, he made the All-Star team!!! :cheer2:

I'll be back by in a bit to see if anyone knows of a good product/fix for this.
:moped:

Morning.. hi all.. bringing some Krispy Kremes and bagels with cream cheese and fresh fruit..

sorry Tinkbacwards I don't know of a quick remendy for poison ivy.. hugs and pd to Daniel..

gotta run be back soon... last few days of a qtr are very busy..

TinkBackwards, Google know all... This link looks promising.

http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/cures.html
Sorry no color, Ian and I are Dis-ing together and he is being a wiggly worm...

BTW, It is RRB and my 4th anniversary today... Yippee!!!

I gave her a new Dust buster at midnight (in addition to the musical tickets which are my standard gift)

:jumping2:

Last night sweetheart. I can't see the pics so hopefully its good. He showed me some last night, but its hard to see in the camera. I will look this weekend at them.

Thanks, though - but no, I am not! :blush:

A dust buster? How romantic? Is there some kind of 'inside joke' there :confused3

Now musical theater tickets......that would float my boat! But one question.....where's the BLING?!?!?!

Here's a question for you all......is a Disney t-shirt too casual for casual Fridays at the office???? (Considering 'normal' wear at the station is most company's 'business casual') I don't want to iron....can you tell? Did I ever tell you all that one Halloween I dressed in full 'park' regalia including DIS lanyard? It was fun!

OK, I'll go drag myself into the shower now......but very, very reluctantly.

Good morning all! :sunny:

Sorry for basically being AWOL all week...Jordan left Tues for Hawaii with his dad and I visited my parents for a few nights...got home last night and am hopefully all caught up....

Ibouncetoo Glad you had a blast at Disneyland! :cool1:

BlueBayou :( So sorry you didn't...sending PD your way :wizard:

Castlegazer Great picture! ::yes:: I'm betting Dan Murphy was pretty darn happy to have dinner with two blonde hotties! :smooth:

Geffric How's Chocolatesista holding out without her boys all week? Here's a hug to get you thru til they get back, or two hugs I should say :hug: :hug: But on the other hand, I bet you and hubby are enjoying some pretty fun, um adult, um alone time ;) :lovestruc

Deadheadbelle Love the Cleveland pics, and especially you in them...two kids and you still look fabulous...must be something in that Kentucky water! :crazy:

llebrekniT So glad ya'll had a blast in Cleveland...what great family pics...and thank heavens the Red Sox won! :cheer2: Congrats to Daniel for making the All Stars and tell sweet Holly that second place is pretty darn good too! Oh, and sorry, no magic potion here for poison ivy :( but sending "anti-itch" PD Daniel's way :wizard:

RRBB and ohanafamily Happy Anniversary!!!! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

So guess what? Just look at my countdown clock!!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

I leave for the airport in 2 hrs and will be cruising tomorrow! 7 nights of food, fun and frolic...pure joy!!!

Woo Hoo!!! :cool1:

Hope everyone has a great week while I'm away...take care!!!!!

ibouncetoo said:
Here's a question for you all......is a Disney t-shirt too casual for casual Fridays at the office????
OK, I'll go drag myself into the shower now......but very, very reluctantly.

Hmm, I don't really know, but it just cracks me up that you still aren't at work yet. I forget that you're in another "zone" from the rest of us. Anyway, would the fact that it's Disney and you don't work for ABC ruffle any feathers? :confused3

Castlegazer do you mean you posted a picture you haven't even SEEN yet? :rotfl2:

llebrekniT said:
Castlegazer do you mean you posted a picture you haven't even SEEN yet? :rotfl2:

Yup, and its driving me NUTS!!! So hopefully I don't have food running down my chin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter