MR BACK'S & CO home for repeat offenders Part 3

oddball27

Wildgirlz Rock!!
TalkisCheap said:
you're VERY cool!!! ;)

Sayy whattt?? They JUST{well, not just} came out with "American Idiot" which was like nominated for grammys, and they won one ::yes:: Good music. HOTTIE band members ::yes:: all around GOOD band. :smooth: :teeth:

yeah caroline, but they've been around since like, 1994:teeth:

TalkisCheap said:
f519dddf.jpg

guess what I wished for :teeth:

f519dddc.jpg

someone HERE at least must think i look REALLY young in that picture :confused3

you wished sexy steve-o would ask you out. ::yes:: well guess what missy, sexy steve-o is MINE, so dont you even THINK or WISH about him, GOT IT?!?!?!

:teeth:

ok, you actually DO look kinda young, but not bad, lol!!

oddball27 said:

yes, ms. aycock, i know :p :teeth: {i'm joking, don't think i'm mad at youuuu, just because sometimes when i say things like that people think i'm maddd but i'm notttt :teeth: }

Hi all,

ILT, What DAY is the GREEN Concert????

See you!!!!!
:bounce:

oddball27 said:
you wished sexy steve-o would ask you out. ::yes:: well guess what missy, sexy steve-o is MINE, so dont you even THINK or WISH about him, GOT IT?!?!?!

:teeth:

ok, you actually DO look kinda young, but not bad, lol!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: you got me. DARN. ;) :rotfl2: NO. he's definitely ALL MINE. YOUUUU can't handle all of his hotness. I...can :teeth: ;) You can date...hmm...OH! Shawn, you're MOST favorite.

Ha, thank you! I knew i did. And I do look bad...I didn't want to take a shower to just go work in a soup kitchen and get gross, so i didn't do anything to my hair and it was all frizzy and bleh, so i pulled it back :crazy:

castlegazer and TagBabyAurora princess: :hug: and some PD for princess: to remember to sleep tonight and give Mommy a break..

iluvtink you are one cool MOM

TalkisCheap said:
yes, ms. aycock, i know :p :teeth: {i'm joking, don't think i'm mad at youuuu, just because sometimes when i say things like that people think i'm maddd but i'm notttt :teeth: }

:p:p:p:p:teeth: hehe!!

omg i love whatsername!!!!!! its the best song eva!!!!!

oddball27 said:

1994!!!! OMG!!!! They are ANCIENT!!!!! You're lusting after OLD GEEZERS!!!!

I like their music. We will have fun. I'll let you know if there's an extra ticket, but don't hold your breath. I think all of a sudden my DD will have so many "BEST FRIENDS" she won't know what to do!!!! Then whoever doesn't get picked to go will hate her.

:banana: :rotfl:

TalkisCheap said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: you got me. DARN. ;) :rotfl2: NO. he's definitely ALL MINE. YOUUUU can't handle all of his hotness. I...can :teeth: ;) You can date...hmm...OH! Shawn, you're MOST favorite.

Ha, thank you! I knew i did. And I do look bad...I didn't want to take a shower to just go work in a soup kitchen and get gross, so i didn't do anything to my hair and it was all frizzy and bleh, so i pulled it back :crazy:

:rotfl: oh yes, you can NOT have shawn, he's ALL MINE, you hear me, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

whateva.:teeth:

oddball27 said:
:p:p:p:p:teeth: hehe!!

omg i love whatsername!!!!!! its the best song eva!!!!!

LoL!!! I've never heard it. I'll tell you when I get it next time i'm in portland :crazy: {isn't it crazy i have to drive 30-45 minutes to get anything besides...wal*mart or food?? YUG!}

I heard holiday the other day for the first time. I was listening to not my usual radio station because I couldn't get it! I was flipping between 95.9 which is the rap/hip-hop/r&b and 94.3 which is like dashboard confessional/green day/franz ferdinand...i dunno like punk rock stuff??

iluvtink said:
1994!!!! OMG!!!! They are ANCIENT!!!!! You're lusting after OLD GEEZERS!!!!

I like their music. We will have fun. I'll let you know if there's an extra ticket, but don't hold your breath. I think all of a sudden my DD will have so many "BEST FRIENDS" she won't know what to do!!!! Then whoever doesn't get picked to go will hate her.

:banana: :rotfl:

ah yes...they're like 33 :earseek: :earseek: That's nothing compared to my loves 41 and 44...goshhhh ;) :teeth: :teeth:

:rotfl:

oddball27 said:
:rotfl: oh yes, you can NOT have shawn, he's ALL MINE, you hear me, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

whateva.:teeth:

I wouldn't even attempt such a feat :earseek: :earseek: :rotfl: ;) :teeth:

Yeah. I win. I only look semi-good with my hair down...but most times i'm too lazy to spend the TEN hours blow-drying it :rolleyes: I hate having a lot of hair ;)

:wave2: BYE! I'll try and get on like...well, after dinner and the fabulous life of outkast. and if my sister tries to take the tv AGAIN while it's on, IT WON'T BE PRETTY :earseek: ;) :wave2:

:wave2: guys!!
ILUVTINK you are one cool momma :cool1: and I bet you're hot too!!!! hehehe

DANA I am sooooo jealous. I have been twice and love DLP!!

Just popped by for a sec.

Cute pics TALK!!

Gotta run! Feel better everyone!

I have to admit that is a pretty cool mama thing to do. Nothing exciting today, nice, quiet day, isn't that nice.

castlegazer said:
basically everything bad you remember from your newborn days as a living hell
Are we supposed to remember these things? It's only been 2 months and already those first days are a blur.

cheeringmom said:
:wave2: guys!!
ILUVTINK you are one cool momma :cool1: and I bet you're hot too!!!! hehehe

Yep, hot for sure. Hot Flash perhaps!

:rotfl:

oh, concert is sometime in early May

I finally made it back to my scrapping room, about 11pm last night. A few hours of uninterrupted creative time did me wonders. And I'm really happy with the results of this mini album I put together, too.

0-2-Months.gif

RRBB, the pictures are beautiful.

I have to admit I had easy babies it's just the maternity leaves were awful. On my one with DS my niece passed away, my father had a pacemaker put in and my MIL was dying.

On my second DS was in crisis for the first six weeks and then when I went back to work the next day was 9/11.

Good morning everybody!

I've been a little MIA the last couple days. Daniel has been sick (still is I think, he's not up yet).

I don't have time to read through and catch up, but I did see your birthday pictures Caroline. You're too cute for words, such a fresh young face. Is that OK for me to say? I mean, it's obvious that you're a hottie too. ;) Are all those flowers on the countertop from your many, many boyfriends or just Ian? Dirk? (Did I get that name right, the one with the eyeliner, is it Pork or Dirk? Kirk? Dert? I give up! :teeth: )

So I'm in a waiting mode now, waiting to see if Miss Ella Gracie gets sick today, tomorrow, perhaps Sunday. :confused3 I just love winter! All the cold weather, the sickness, the cloudy days. What's not to love?

Castlegazer I didn't see any of your posts, but got the feeling that you are here, somewhere. Is the little angel still eating and sleeping like an old pro? How is your little boy adjusting? Are you recovering ok? Do you have any help?

Did anybody watch Survivor last night? Quite a few hot dudes this time around. SOOOOO glad they got rid of the songbird right away. :cheer2:

oddball what's going on? Can you do a quickie catch-llebrekniT-up posting? Like how is Aycock and his wounded leg, is Matt allowed to talk to you yet, and has trashy-tacky-tessie fallen off the face of the earth yet?

cadburysmom - any new wheels yet? Still feeling sore?

ILT you ROCK!!!!!!! I saw you being quoted, it seems you are going to a concert? I bet even BichonBarbie would say you are way KEEWWWWLLLLL.::yes::

Gotta go! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter