Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

So if I already have reservations completely paid for for Jan. 20-Jan. 27 at the Contemporary Tower Magic Kingdom view I have to call them and tell them I'd like the discount? And that discount may or may not be available for the Tower Magic Kingdom view I have booked, so if it isn't I'd have to change to something else? Well, if that's the case, no thanks. I got the room and the view I wanted for the dates I wanted and I'm not changing the view, as this is the only trip we'll be taking for the forseeable future. Hopefully the discount will include the room I already have booked!

That doesn't explain the limited room availability in late January so I think I will not jump up and down prematurely until either a trusted info source posts more details here or tomorrow. My definition of HUGE might be quite different than mousesavers too.
I have to agree with you. My dates are 1/28 to 2/3. I have AAA on an AKL CL room. I have an AP but wasn't able to apply that to a CL room. I couldn't even book that room at rack rate now so if this deal is "HUGE" I know I would have to be willing to switch resorts. I've also checked other resorts and notice NO availability for ANY tower rooms at CR for my dates-no bay view, no MK view, no CL rooms at all.

However all rooms levels are available at the Poly, YC, BC, BWI......

I really don't understand it. I know that 2/1 is the super bowl but I can't believe that would impact room availability that much and why those 2 resorts?

And I agree that huge is a matter of perspective. I already have ticket so a "free ticket" upgrade wouldn't do much for me. I had no plans to purchase DDP and with just 1 adult/1 child even free DDP wouldn't be a huge deal for me.

We're booked for September, but if it's a great deal, I'll be FORCED to take my mom to WDW for her 60th birthday. She's never been, so I'll be obligated if it's a really good deal, right? (Come on, I just need a little push to feed my addiction!) :upsidedow
I think you HAVE to!!!

I REALLY want to go back...I hope its something good, LOL. COME ON MICKEY, YOU KNOW YOU MISS ME :love: lol.

I just read this, wonder if it is the HUGE deal. Book your 2009 Disney vacation and get a call from Mickey

I've also checked other resorts and notice NO availability for ANY tower rooms at CR for my dates-no bay view, no MK view, no CL rooms at all.

However all rooms levels are available at the Poly, YC, BC, BWI......

And yet the week before (1/20 to 1/27) you can get just about any room type you want at the CR. Garden Standard, Garden Water, Tower Theme Park, Tower Bay Lake, plus 2 bedroom suite Tower Bay Lake, Garden Hospitality Suite and some other kind of Garden suite. Poly has just about everything too, yet the GF is booked solid.

Last time Disney had a "huge" announcement, it was just a redesign of their Web site. :badpc:
I hope this is better!

It's definitely better. :goodvibes

When was the last time I said something was going to be "HUGE"? It's been a long time, if ever!

There are going to be a lot of very happy people when this comes out... and of course, some people who won't like the deal. Ya can't please everyone!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

OMG, I'm so excited! We've got a trip booked 2/7-2/12 at the GF (standard garden view). I'm hoping the deal will be something we can apply to our trip!

It's definitely better. :goodvibes

When was the last time I said something was going to be "HUGE"? It's been a long time, if ever!

There are going to be a lot of very happy people when this comes out... and of course, some people who won't like the deal. Ya can't please everyone!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Hey Mary, Are you still anticipating tomorrow? Early, mid, late.......please please give us another hint.

The taunting begins. :)

Nah, not taunting, just good-natured teasing. ;)

It's going to be a really great vacation package offer, and if my sources are correct, it will run January 4 through June 27, but there will be some dates blocked out during that time. You heard it here first!

That's all I'm sayin' for now. We should know tomorrow, I hope!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

travel must be down because of the economy for Disney to have a deal that runs that long. :confused: :thumbsup2

Jumping over here from my FEB thread - I'm soooo excited to see what this is. I can't believe how consuming this has become on my life :) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter