Mousekeeping Evelopes

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
I have heard peopl speak of mousekeeping envelopes, but I am not familiar with them. Can someone explain what the are?

that is what we used to put the tip for housekeeping in ....... my dd 9 drew pictures on each of them and we left 5.00 in every morning before we went to the parks we put them by the mirrors in our room vicki

Mousekeeping = Housekeeping

Mousekeeping envelopes = Envelopes decorated with a Disney theme which has cash as a tip for the person who tidy's up and cleans the WDW resort room.

Some people use a computer to print out the Disney theme pattern on the envelope- you could also use Disney stickers or draw a character yourself if you are talented.

Tips tend to be $1 a person per day for the envelopes.

We are a family of 4 and tip $5 per day.

I hope the above helps.

Here is a link to print out some "Mousekeepers" tip envelopes!

http://www.arwolff.com/heidi/ (just noticed Annette_VA already posted it!)

We leave $1 per day per person for Mousekeeping. If we get a really good CM who goes out of their way with towel animals, etc., we increase it a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter