MouseAdventure - Spring 2018

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

If you would like to participate in a little extra adventure at Disneyland, Third Gate Games will be having their latest MouseAdventure Game on Sunday, 29 April. The theme is appropriately, "MouseAdventure Under Construction." Signups begin on Tuesday, 13 March, and you can sign up here: https://mouseadventure.com/

MouseAdventure is a competition to figure out quests and get the answers that are located throughout the parks. There are different categories, depending on how confident you are on completing these quests. I've been playing since 2006, and though we've never won, we have come in the top 10 a couple of times. That was pretty cool.

If you would like to hear what goes on in MouseAdventure you can listen to Michael Bowling and I discuss it on the latest Connecting with Walt show. We participated in a MouseAdventure game at the Walt Disney Family Museum just this past January. We came in the top 75% ;) .

http://www.disunplugged.com/2018/03/09/connecting-with-walt-podcast-030918/

Here's an example of a pretty simple one we did years ago...

We had a Word Search Problem. We had to find a planetary map, get the words off of that, circle them, and the remaining letters gave us the question we had to answer. We knew that the map was in Tomorrowland, and figured it was in the exit queue of Buzz Lightyear. From that we were able to get the words, write them down, and find them on the word search. We then got the final question, and then had to find the answer. That was one of the easier quests. They are very clever in how they create these quests.

Years ago, my DH ad I participated on a few MouseAdventures. We never won, but it was so fun we didn't mind. I am amazed on how they keep it fresh and challenging year after year. I highly recommend it!

DH and I might wear something appropriate to the theme of "Under Construction"--maybe hard hats and safety vests!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter