Morimoto - sushi on DP

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
Our trip isn't until Sept, but DD will be turning 11 while we are there and sushi is her favorite thing in the world. We're on the DP and would like to use TS credits at Morimoto, but I'm not sure if sushi is considered and entree or not. If not, we'll probably eat someplace else to get use out of our TS credits.

I sure hope it's included. I've been able to order 2 rolls at Tokyo Dining as my entree. Hoping to do same at Morimoto Asis.

Just took a gander at the menu and since nothing is specifically labeled as "entree" I would guess that sushi would be considered an entree on the dining plan.
You can always ask a CM though!

Unless it has changed, you can have either 2 sushi rolls, 2 dim sum, a large salad or any rice/noodle dish, in lieu of an entree. I dont't believe any sushi/sashimi combos are included on DDP. Dinner is 2 credits and may not be be the best use of them. Lunch, I believe is still 1 credit. If you're on the regular table service plan, I think lunch plus some out of pocket additions might be the way to go.

My sister and I dined here but chose to pay out of pocket versus using 2 dining credits on it since we weren't ordering expensive dishes. If all she wants is a couple sushi rolls that are moderaly priced, it may be better to just pay out of pocket. Unless you plan on ordering a really expensive meat dish or something, then that changes things. I ordered the lomein which was one of the more inexpensive offerings so using 2 dining credits on it didn't feel worthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter