Morimoto Asia - opening September 30, 2015! per DIS - full menu please

I saw the regular menu on wdwmagic, but they didn't have the kid's menu. I saw on the fb page they said the kid's menu was posted in the menu section, but you have to log in to see that page. So, if someone can post the kid's menu, I'd appreciate it.

Can't post the image but for $12 a child gets:
1 boba tea - assorted flavor
1 entree chosen from:
yellow nad white cheddar panko crusted macaroni and cheese
japanese panko fried hamburger patty with tokastu sauce served with white or brown rice
japanese style juicy fried chicken drumettes
beef hot dog, steamed bun with cucumber and tonkatsu suace served with white or brown rice
lo mein butter tossed cantonese noodles with steamed vegetables
orange chicken with white or brown rice
1 desert chosen from:
churros with nutella fondue sauce
assorted falvor of ice cream or sorbet

Welllll - don't want to copy & paste something from another site :(. I just don't feel good about that one.

However, we looked at that menu. It is not, in any way the disaster I expected, given the DDP clip that just HAS to happen if a restaurant wants to stay solvent, and take DDP.

Notable - a REAL FILET. Some fine looking traditional offerings of the chain. Has it been "dumbed down"? Perhaps - but it looks like a credible Restaurant.

Now - we haven't been here. All personal opinion. We have no real on-site data. I could easily be wrong.

Thanks everyone :) Found it on wdwmagic and thanks for the kids menu too :)
We have a reservation for Nov (got it the 1st night before the system stopped at Oct). I was mostly worried about ds finding something- but it looks like there's a few things on both the kids and the regular menu he would try :)

Just looking at the menu and basically it is a PF Chang's. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some PF Chang's, but I expected way more from this restaurant. The sushi menu is really limited and that surprises me. Maybe this is just the everyday menu and then they will have specials? Looking forward to actual opening to see what you really get and reports from actual dinners.

Huh. I guess I'm a little underwhelmed by the menu too. I eat a lot of Asian food and have been to Japan a few times, and was hoping for something more adventurous from a chef whose restaurants I've always been interested to try. I'll wait for reviews before switching from Jiko for that night.

I can have a very good meal at Montreal chinese quarter for a fraction of price. I don't Think i Will go just for the Morimoto name.

My favorite chinese restaurant is The Deer Garden on St-Laurent boulevard (if you want to come at Montreal!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter