Moonlight magic questions

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! It's been a while and I can't remember but what time are members allowed to enter moonlight magic? Are they including vouchers for food this year? What is included? Trying to plan we have tickets for Hollywood studios July 14th

There are a bunch of reports it the Moonlight Magic is Back thread. Reports from the first HS event were they weren't allowed entry until 7PM if just using the Moonlight Magic reservation. That messes up my plans because I scheduled a reservation for Oga's Cantina at 6:30PM which now I can't use, been trying to change it to 7:30-8 but so far no luck. I'm not using regular park admission that day so waiting to see if they might alter the entry time back to 6pm.

If you’re in the park, you can pick up your bands and vouchers at the DVC kiosk by the Sci-Fi Dine-in restaurant at 4 pm. One of the vouchers is good for a popcorn bucket and can be used for a snack instead. Most of the snacks were sweet ones. Be aware that the free Mickey and fruit bars were at specific locations. Getting them from the regular snack stands will cost you a voucher.

I highly recommend eating before the event. Also, the food lines may have longer waits than the rides.

Hi all! It's been a while and I can't remember but what time are members allowed to enter moonlight magic? Are they including vouchers for food this year? What is included? Trying to plan we have tickets for Hollywood studios July 14th
Event Time: 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 7:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

However people were going in before.

Event Time: 9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and Special Guests may enter the Park as early as 7:00 p.m. to get a head start on the fun.

However people were going in before.
Those going in before 7 pm would have needed a ticket and a park reservation, or a ticket with park hopping entitlements.

Those going in before 7 pm would have needed a ticket and a park reservation, or a ticket with park hopping entitlements.
Yes. But I am saying I got there before 7 to get my pass without park admission and they were handing out bands and letting people in before 7. I am not sure how long before 7 but it wasn’t a hard 7pm entry like it states on the document.

Does anyone have extra tickets to Moonlight Magic HS in July I was out of luck in the lottery and me and my family of four would love to go we would be for ever grateful if some kind person could help us.

Were they requiring the digital DVC card on the Disney MagicMobile pass for MM entry? Or could you use your temporary card from the DVC website (printed or just showing them on your phone), or alternatively MDE under membership and passes? I can't seem to get my phone to download the the DVC member card (yes I'm tech challenged lol). From other reports with shops and restaurants, it seems like experiences have varied as to what is accepted, but I'm particularly interested in the DVC media required for MM. Thanks! :-)

Were they requiring the digital DVC card on the Disney MagicMobile pass for MM entry? Or could you use your temporary card from the DVC website (printed or just showing them on your phone), or alternatively MDE under membership and passes? I can't seem to get my phone to download the the DVC member card (yes I'm tech challenged lol). From other reports with shops and restaurants, it seems like experiences have varied as to what is accepted, but I'm particularly interested in the DVC media required for MM. Thanks! :-)
I believe you need to show that stupid Google app card. When I'm on vacation I can't stand always having to make sure my phone is charged and always on me

If you’re already in the park, you can get your wristband at the DVC kiosk on the bridge to Pandora starting at 4pm, otherwise you can come into the park starting at 7pm. Event is 9p-12a.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter