Moonlight Magic HS

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has received their link for Moonlight Magic HS for tomorrow. I haven't received mine yet.

Thanks.

So, what happens if I don’t get the email? There’s nothing on my account, but I meet all the requirements for two reservations I made back in April last year

So, what happens if I don’t get the email? There’s nothing on my account, but I meet all the requirements for two reservations I made back in April last year

I can not post links yet but if you go to the member events page, then moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios the page says you can select "RSVP online" from there.

So I will go to the page for the event, and the RSVP button will appear? I’m wondering why I never got an email. I made my reservations on 4/24/18. Surely the system should have recognized it. My membership, my points, my reservation for me. Makes me very unhappy with DVC. Was this something my guide would have sent us?
I can not post links yet but if you go to the member events page, then moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios the page says you can select "RSVP online" from there.

So I will go to the page for the event, and the RSVP button will appear? I’m wondering why I never got an email. I made my reservations on 4/24/18. Surely the system should have recognized it. My membership, my points, my reservation for me. Makes me very unhappy with DVC. Was this something my guide would have sent us?
Have you opted in for DVC emails? Some people never get the emails, it isn’t a big deal. Just go log in to the DVC page and the link to register will appear on the moonlight magic page at 9am EST. I’m assuming you have a blue card and are a direct buyer.

Yes, I’ve been a member since 2004. Just annoying to me, but I’ll try tomorrow morning with the thousands of others Maybe I’ll get lucky Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter