Moonlight Magic HS

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by jjwelch24, Feb 13, 2019.

1. jjwelch24

jjwelch24 Mouseketeer

I was wondering if anyone has received their link for Moonlight Magic HS for tomorrow. I haven't received mine yet.

Thanks.

2. MaeB76

MaeB76 Earning My Ears

I got mine late this afternoon.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Disney Vacation Club Resales www.dvcstore.com

4. jjwelch24

jjwelch24 Mouseketeer

Thanks. I just got mine too.

5. MilwaukeeMom

MilwaukeeMom Earning My Ears

So, what happens if I don’t get the email? There’s nothing on my account, but I meet all the requirements for two reservations I made back in April last year

6. jdub coasterfan

jdub coasterfan Earning My Ears

I can not post links yet but if you go to the member events page, then moonlight magic at Hollywood Studios the page says you can select "RSVP online" from there.

7. MilwaukeeMom

So I will go to the page for the event, and the RSVP button will appear? I’m wondering why I never got an email. I made my reservations on 4/24/18. Surely the system should have recognized it. My membership, my points, my reservation for me. Makes me very unhappy with DVC. Was this something my guide would have sent us?

8. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

Have you opted in for DVC emails? Some people never get the emails, it isn’t a big deal. Just go log in to the DVC page and the link to register will appear on the moonlight magic page at 9am EST. I’m assuming you have a blue card and are a direct buyer.

9. MilwaukeeMom

Yes, I’ve been a member since 2004. Just annoying to me, but I’ll try tomorrow morning with the thousands of others Maybe I’ll get lucky Thanks for your help