Moonlight magic dates?

It is usually 3 days per park. I'm disappointed it is only 2 days and barely any during the summer when they usually are.

Maybe they will add more dates. They added a few more after the initial announcement last year.

Our Moonlight Magic at AK was cancelled last year due to the hurricane. And, the dates this year don't match our travel plans. Bummer. Does anyone know why Disney doesn't announce Moonlight Magic dates more than 11 months in advance to match up with DVC vacation planners?

Hi.
I will be at Disney for the Epcot date.
Where exactly do I need to register and be set to join the que on January 25?
What time does this open for me to try to get two tickets.

Thank you so much!

Our Moonlight Magic at AK was cancelled last year due to the hurricane. And, the dates this year don't match our travel plans. Bummer. Does anyone know why Disney doesn't announce Moonlight Magic dates more than 11 months in advance to match up with DVC vacation planners?
I doubt they could get a commitment from each theme park a full 11 months in advance...which would require announcing 2024 dates in just a few weeks.

Pre-pandemic they were publishing the schedule in October or November of the prior year. That's probably the best we can expect. Dragging it out until January is...not ideal.

Thank you. So out of 8 dates, I matched 2 dates this time. This was a strange mix of dates. One date hit while I was on a cruise. The others were a week before I arrive and a week after I left.

what time do the reservations open? Will the link be on the DVC website?
I’ve never given it much thought before because it never lined up with my dates, but I will actually be flying in the night of one of them.

Super stoked! We are there for the 7/11 AK date (staying at BCV 7/9-7/15), and we're already registered for the 2/1 date at DCA (SoCal locals). Feel like the cards finally fell in our favor this year!

Last edited:
If anyone was successful in getting tickets to the Feb 1, 2023 California Adventure event, would you please tell me if you did that today? I guess it's possible that the window closed in 4.5 hours, but those tickets went really fast.

If anyone was successful in getting tickets to the Feb 1, 2023 California Adventure event, would you please tell me if you did that today? I guess it's possible that the window closed in 4.5 hours, but those tickets went really fast.
General registration opened last Friday, not today.

General registration opened last Friday, not today.

Would you mind sharing how you found out the California Adventure date was available to book last Friday? The first notification I received was in the email sent this morning. Bummer - it was already closed by the time I found out. 😿

Would you mind sharing how you found out the California Adventure date was available to book last Friday? The first notification I received was in the email sent this morning. Bummer - it was already closed by the time I found out. 😿
DVC Moonlight Magic Announced for Disney California Adventure
Disney’s California Adventure DVC Moonlight Magic General Registration Opens January 6th

It was announced on all of the usual sites, and we also got a generic email from DVC announcing new Membership Magic.

facebook twitter