Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

At 8pm on the dot: Popcorn, Mickey Ice Cream Bars, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, Strawberry Fruit bars & complimentary soda fountain (very small cups provided…some folks had larger vessels…no judgement, slight jealousy as I had to get in line multiple times;) all

Were they giving out the DVC Moonlight Magic popcorn buckets or just the paper popcorn boxes?

I went on the 9th. I have to say that it was pretty well run but one DJ is enough for that space. Unless you were close to one, you were steadily bombarded by competing soundtracks just about anywhere. And clearing up some towels that had been abandoned on chairs all day would have helped too. Aside from that, however, no real complaints. I appreciate them offering the event and the freebies, and will definitely attend the next one I luck into!

Did anyone get the email with what time we can show up to the event on August 23? I didn't get my email with the time but do have my email confirmation that I'm registered for the event.

Did anyone get the email with what time we can show up to the event on August 23? I didn't get my email with the time but do have my email confirmation that I'm registered for the event.

Attachments

• 48395A5E-A364-45DA-8A16-0834CFD2CAB6.jpeg
    48395A5E-A364-45DA-8A16-0834CFD2CAB6.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 17

Has anyone heard if this event is still happening tonight? Lots of thunderstorms in the area.
We sat waiting for lightning to clear at an H20 Glo party Sat night from 6-8:30. We were kind of miserable, I’m not going to lie. It was cold and boring. We’ll give this a miss if it looks like the lightning is sticking around.

We got stuck in lightening once at blizzard beach. Biggest waste of time evvvveeerrrrrrrrrr!!! Too bad bc I was looking forward to those Mickey bars ha! Might have to stop at the QS at our hotel momentarily

We are going to leave the hotel around 7:45 and hope for the best. Maybe grab a Mickey bar and float in the wave pool/lazy river. I can't imagine it's comfortable in the rain waiting for slides when it's only 76 degrees and drizzling

It was a really fun event! We figured we'd just chance it and hope the weather co-operated and thankfully it did.

Dinner at Sanaa is always a nice option though...now I want bread service!

The event was really good and the longest we waited was 10 minutes to meet Lilo and Stitch.

A CM told me that the park was struck by lightning earlier in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter