Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Announced

Did this event a few summers ago. It's by far our favorite of the MM events - much more fun (for us) than the parks! Great way to spend a summer evening (at least when there's no threat of storms!).

We are already registered for the AK event so if we can get this as well that will be a very nice trip! Not generally a water park fan but that part of our trip we have family with us so it would make for a fun evening.

Very excited as it coincides with when we'll be on our trip! Does anyone know, what are the hours for the event?

Ugh we are there 8/9 but we had a date night planned, even lined up babysitting! Trying desperately to see if I could move date night to another night but our schedule is jam packed. Is this event really worth it? We've never even been to the Disney water parks.

Ugh we are there 8/9 but we had a date night planned, even lined up babysitting! Trying desperately to see if I could move date night to another night but our schedule is jam packed. Is this event really worth it? We've never even been to the Disney water parks.
How old are your kids? Mine were 10/8/8 when we did a night time event at TL. They loved it & are strong swimmers but we spent a good part of the evening in the wave pool and my nerves were a wreck by the end - it’s so hard to see and the waves are quite big.

We're there on direct points on the 15th but resale on 23rd. Does anyone know if we are eligible for the 23rd party as long as we put our direct membership number down when registering?

Very excited as it coincides with when we'll be on our trip! Does anyone know, what are the hours for the event?

Would like to know as well. Not seeing it on the DVC site. Park closes at 7pm so assuming they will let DVC members in a little before that (similar to H2Glow Nights) but I don't know when it ends. Our flight doesn't arrive until 6:30pm. If the event goes until 10p-11p it would still be worth it after we've checked in. I mean how often do we get anything for free anymore?

I already purchase h20 glow tickets in august. Is this essentially the same thing? Can I get a refund for h20 glow lol.

We are already registered for the AK event so if we can get this as well that will be a very nice trip! Not generally a water park fan but that part of our trip we have family with us so it would make for a fun evening.
Yes! That would be some great extra fun.

If they extend to the end of September, I would love to go also. I got in on the AK MM and hopefully will get to visit TOTWL (villain’s lair)!

How old are your kids? Mine were 10/8/8 when we did a night time event at TL. They loved it & are strong swimmers but we spent a good part of the evening in the wave pool and my nerves were a wreck by the end - it’s so hard to see and the waves are quite big.
They are almost 13, 10, and 5. We honestly likely won't spend much time at the wave pool, we live very close to the beach in NJ and spend a lot of time in the waves here so it isn't as much of a novelty! I'm seriously thinking of changing our schedule to make this happen (if I can get in), I think they'd really enjoy it and it would be a chance for us to try TL.

Ugh we are there 8/9 but we had a date night planned, even lined up babysitting! Trying desperately to see if I could move date night to another night but our schedule is jam packed. Is this event really worth it?
Keep the date night.

The water parks are fun, and Typhoon is IMO the better of the two, but date nights are priceless.

I'm sure official hours will follow shortly. But what I'd expect is TL is probably open until around 7PM that afternoon/evening. They'll take an hour where they'll "close", start letting in MM people, and getting day guests out - probably go perhaps 8-midnight. Just an educated guess from past events we've done, but likely close.

Did this event a few summers ago. It's by far our favorite of the MM events - much more fun (for us) than the parks! Great way to spend a summer evening (at least when there's no threat of storms!).
+2! My hubby and I said the same. Of course, we hadn't been to a water park in years ... so that might have had some influence in our delight??

This should be a fun one! We had a blast at H2O Glow, and the DVC event will probably be even better as it will include more snacks! LOL!! None of the dates work for me, so I'll have to miss it, but for those who can be there on those datse, I would definitely try for tix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter