Moonlight Magic AK

So what info do we need when using the email link? Our member number and a reservation number?

We never got it which is nothing new. It always annoys me, but I should be accustomed to it by now - been DVC since 1994 and this has happened more times than I can count.
Really? Wow

we had an issue with the first one they offered as staying on a resale contract (grandfathered in) & had to get MS involved to book

I had thot maybe that’s why I didn’t get it again this time:confused3

now, that the word has gotten out and it seems more interest here on the boards, competition appears more intense.

combine it with booking slots for multiple dates today; hope it’s not a huge mess.

Never did receive the email, but have the link.
If i already opened the webpage, will i automatically be put in the Queue or will I need to refresh the page at 11:00?

Currently in the virtual queue for MM AK reservations. Is it normal to have more than 12,000 in the queue ahead of you??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter