• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic AK

Wow, so it could be just as late as the events at the other parks. Thanks everyone!
I have no doubts about this. The big difference at these parties is that in the past you had a voucher for a meal. Now, it's snacks.

I have no doubts about this. The big difference at these parties is that in the past you had a voucher for a meal. Now, it's snacks.
Exactly - this is why I'm trying to make an ADR early enough to get to the park when they start letting in guests but late enough to not require an additional meal during the event. All while not knowing the times of the actual event yet - crazy right?? Not to mention, I'll probably go through all this trouble, and due to some hiccup with Disney's IT, I probably won't even get a reservation.. ha

Exactly - this is why I'm trying to make an ADR early enough to get to the park when they start letting in guests but late enough to not require an additional meal during the event. All while not knowing the times of the actual event yet - crazy right?? Not to mention, I'll probably go through all this trouble, and due to some hiccup with Disney's IT, I probably won't even get a reservation.. ha

Our plan is to do a quick service for dinner so that we can try and burn thru some snacks before the party starts and the lines get longer.

We decided to begin our vacation one day earlier to *hopefully* participate in this MM event. Fingers crossed this one is easier to get tickets than the HS one.

Our vacations have never before coincided with a MM event. However, coming from the UK, we have also never received an email. (We tend not to get some off the info that US members get). If we don't get an email this time, will we still be able to sign up?

Our vacations have never before coincided with a MM event. However, coming from the UK, we have also never received an email. (We tend not to get some off the info that US members get). If we don't get an email this time, will we still be able to sign up?
Yes, you will be able to sign up even if you don't get the email. DVC should add the registration link to the MM page prior to registration starting on whatever day it's going to be. Even if DVC doesn't add the link, someone will post it here on the DISboards.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic

We are hopping to go for the July one. If we don’t get it, I’ll be SO SAD 😭. We’re doing this trip for my daughter’s birthday and it was perfectly scheduled! 🤞🏻

We have lunch at Sanaa at 2:55, so that should work and give us plenty of time to get to the park after.

We are hopping to go for the July one. If we don’t get it, I’ll be SO SAD 😭. We’re doing this trip for my daughter’s birthday and it was perfectly scheduled! 🤞🏻

We have lunch at Sanaa at 2:55, so that should work and give us plenty of time to get to the park after.
Ha, my wife and I have a Sanaa reservation at 2:55 too! Maybe we’ll see you there!

The last 2 AK events are on Wednesday nights. Will Disney still run the extra hours for deluxe hotel guests at MK that night? With so many of those eligible to attend MK extended hours at the AK Moonlight Magic, it might be a better plan to go to MK extended hours rather than AK Moonlight Magic. Thoughts?

The last 2 AK events are on Wednesday nights. Will Disney still run the extra hours for deluxe hotel guests at MK that night? With so many of those eligible to attend MK extended hours at the AK Moonlight Magic, it might be a better plan to go to MK extended hours rather than AK Moonlight Magic. Thoughts?

I think if your unable to get into AK MM, then MK would be an awesome alternative. We are new DVC members (yay pandemic purchase!) so I'd like to be able to experience an MM event.

Is it really hard to get tickets for the MM? Anyone have a strategy to get tickets?

Do you think we will find out this week when registration for AK will be? I'm hoping it will be announced soon!
I would think so. Epcot/HS registration dates were about one month before the first events, so that would be later this month for AK. Then they also have to allow enough time for the second registration a week or two after that. I would think it should be announced this week or next at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter