However, the Riverside Calendar that I posted today says June.

Yes, that's from the laminated sheet. It was the large noticeboard versions that had not been updated at the resort.

Shame they don't give them out any more, so guests can make plans from their rooms - more cost-cutting I guess. Is the info on the Resort TV info system?

Andre

Wanted to update - at the All-Star Music & Sports this week, Disney's done an amazing job making changes to accommodate the Special Olympics groups (lots of seating added all over and food courts are very streamlined). The normal monthly activity calendars don't apply this week, and they're doing lots of activities tailored to the Special Olympics schedule instead. So, extra activities happening but not the regular ones that are scheduled for the rest of June. As far as I can tell, these activities are available for everyone at the resort and not just Special Olympics guests. I got photos of these calendars, if it helps anyone:PXL_20220607_225700053.jpgPXL_20220607_231812732.jpgPXL_20220607_232719978.jpg

Last edited:
Checking daily for June Fort Wilderness. We will be there the end of the month and first of July. Ill be sure to share July's. Thanks

I have the Wilderness Lodge calendar but I cant seem to figure out how to upload a photo. I don't see it as an option when posting a reply.

I have the Wilderness Lodge calendar but I cant seem to figure out how to upload a photo. I don't see it as an option when posting a reply.
Thank you so much!

To post a picture, underneath the message box click “ATTACH FILES” - it will open your camera roll. Click on the picture, then add. Once you see the picture at the bottom left-hand side, click “Insert” and then “Full Image.” If it is sideways, it is OK, I will adjust it. Thank you!! Hope you’re having fun!!

Thank you so much!

To post a picture, underneath the message box click “ATTACH FILES” - it will open your camera roll. Click on the picture, then add. Once you see the picture at the bottom left-hand side, click “Insert” and then “Full Image.” If it is sideways, it is OK, I will adjust it. Thank you!! Hope you’re having fun!!
We're back now and I am on a PC. I don't see any option for attach files below the message box. I don't post frequently, could it not be enabled for my account?

We're back now and I am on a PC. I don't see any option for attach files below the message box. I don't post frequently, could it not be enabled for my account?
Oh, I see! You need at least 10 posts before you can post pictures. You can reply to me to get your 10th, and hopefully it will allow you after that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter