Monorail to MK from TTC - 9am Park Opening

iujen94

DIS Veteran
I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times, but I'm having trouble searching for it. What time will the monorails start running from the TTC to MK on a 9am park opening day? Will one monorail (resort or express) start running earlier than the other, or do they both generally start running at the same time? Are there any weird closures or anything going on right now that might impact monorail travel? This is for a MK trip on Monday (Sept 25). Thanks!

They will sometimes hold the express line to a certain time (saw an 8:30 hold once) depending on crowds. Resort line runs way earlier than that.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered a million times, but I'm having trouble searching for it. What time will the monorails start running from the TTC to MK on a 9am park opening day? Will one monorail (resort or express) start running earlier than the other, or do they both generally start running at the same time? Are there any weird closures or anything going on right now that might impact monorail travel? This is for a MK trip on Monday (Sept 25). Thanks!

Your best resource is the weekly Times Guide that is published each week. They are available in the lobby of the resorts and theme parks. This site also is usually prompt in posting the current week: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

Monorail hours can change week to week, so there’s not always a consistent or simple answer to your question. That being said, the hours have been far more consistent on the MK lines lately... no funky closures or late starts. For example, this week the resort monorail starts at 7AM every day - this has been pretty consistent for much of the summer.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter