Monorail Resort Scavenger Hunt

I don't like #40 and #41 at all. "Same name" hunt likelihood varies depending on how "common" your name is. Not a fair hunt.

On a side note, I would be helpful with #45, I've worn New York Mets tee shirts down in WDW a number of times! :)

I don't like #40 and #41 at all. "Same name" hunt likelihood varies depending on how "common" your name is. Not a fair hunt.

On a side note, I would be helpful with #45, I've worn New York Mets tee shirts down in WDW a number of times! :)

Fair enough. What would you suggest replacing them with?

Thumbs up for the Mets shirts!

How about one point for every different transportation card you get from a monorail cm?

I've heard you can't get transportation cards from the monorail since you can't ride in the front anymore. Is this incorrect?

Can someone confirm one way or the other whether transportation cards are still available?

I've heard you can't get transportation cards from the monorail since you can't ride in the front anymore. Is this incorrect?

Can someone confirm one way or the other whether transportation cards are still available?

You can still get the cards. We received 2 cards this past november because the CM liked my kids outfits.

Also the bus drivers and ferry staff sometimes carry them. If they don't have any on them they'll tell you to ask at the info window on your way into the parks. We try to get at least one on every trip. They tend to be very scarce and a definite treat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter